See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 January 2016

Yes the place is very oddball/quirky with layer upon layer of western kitsch; but it has this funky, off-beat appeal and the owner and staff are nice as they can possibly be. Personally, I like to stay in little mom-and-pop motels with personality as long as they are clean, safe and have basic amenities like cable tv and wifi that works! Very close to historic downtown Laramie and a short drive to breathtaking national park scenery! I really enjoyed my stay here!! It was fun waking up to murals of cowboys and Indians all over the walls. If you aren't afraid to try something a bit different, give this funky little hotel with tons of personality a go!

Room tip: Internet can be very slow... We had to go to McDonalds in town to get some important file sent. It was fine for general browsing...
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2015

This hotel is better than your average chain. Nothing to fancy, but it is very unique and great for the area. I would stop here again when I am in town. And the price is great, for a clean room. The staff was very nice as well.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

I chose this motel because of the reviews and feeling very nostalgic for route 66 I made it a point to stop here and was not disappointed at all. This place is not for everyone but to those who know what I mean, this place was great! There is a saloon right across the street that is right out of a cohen bros movie. Everyone is amazingly nice and easy to talk to. Everyone is a little funky, but not all at unpleasant. I could stay here a few nights just to better know the locals.
I will also say that we had a long trip getting there from the Denver airport and it was pretty late, but I called from the lonely road and the owner booked the room on just my word, she then waited up for us. We paid cash and left a nice tip too!

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank postermount
Reviewed 7 September 2015

A word of warning, we found bed bugs in our room. When we told management, they were shocked but unwilling to give us a discount or our money back. I definitely will not be going back to feed any more bed bugs.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank BuffaloWyoGal
Reviewed 28 August 2015

Was travling through Wyoming and needed a place for the night. Saw this place and had to check it out. It was a girls road trip, and there were 3 of us. When we got there, we were shown a room with 3 comfortable beds, and 3 sinks! What a deal for women on the road. The place was clean and quite and you had to appreciate the art work and all of the fun out-door decor . The mangaer was a sweetie and the price was right, believe me. I know all 3 of us would stay here again if we were ever back in Laramie. Thanks for the hospitality!

Date of stay: August 2015