All reviews room was clean would stay here again waffles easy access great place to stay convenient location pool and hot tub off the highway the staff was great nice stay fridge and microwave long drive snowy range parking lot motel gas outskirts
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Awesome! Everything was perfect as we've come to expect at Best Western. They are our preferred lodging choice. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, pleasant staff & a hot buffet breakfast. Best bang for your buck every time!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank RickMedley2018
RobertY1465, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Laramie Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review, and for coming back to Best Western during your journeys! We're glad to hear you've had positive experiences with the comfort, staff, and breakfast. If there's anything we can do to make your future stays even better, please do let us know.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

I stayed here for one night after a few nights at a smaller hotel outside of town. At the other hotel, the room temperature was always off, the bed was terrible, and there was a ton of noise. Cleanliness and room amenities were ok, but not great.

Then I arrived at this Best Western for my last night in Wyoming. The staff was very friendly and professional and accommodated a special request I had with no fuss. The room was large and very clean, and had a refrigerator and microwave, which was unnecessary for this stay but which would have made a huge difference at the prior hotel. The first thing I did was set the thermostat to a temperature I wanted and take a nice nap in the comfortable bed. It was very needed after the poor sleep at the other place.

Later on, the staff gave me some good advice re local restaurants, which saved me a lot of time. I noticed a wall of toiletries and other travel-related items for sale in the hotel's lobby. Very traveler oriented.

In short, I'm thankful that this hotel is the way it is. It allowed me to refresh myself and relax after the prior bad hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
RobertY1465, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Laramie Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear that some of your other hotel experiences have been less than awesome, but glad we were able to provide a comfortable and friendly place for you to recover from those experiences. Our staff loves to help people explore the area, and I'm glad they were able to direct you to a good place to eat. If there's anything we can do to make future stays even better, please do let us know.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

We stayed here because there was no place closer to the University. It wasn't bad. A little outdated, but bed was very comfortable! There was some improvement necessary in the bathroom, looks like just a bit of water damage, but it was clean. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was quiet. Would stay here again if needed to.

Room Tip: Get a rear facing room. Quiet!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear the stay was comfortable and quiet. We are sorry to hear about the issues you had with the bathroom, and will take a look at the room you stayed in to ensure that it's up to our quality standards. If there's anything else we can d to improve your future stays, please do let us know.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I won’t rant about the deficiencies (there are understandably several in a building of this age). The hotel is conveniently located just off the Interstate without being overly noisy. The property is a dated three-story structure that has not been updated to BW-modern. When you stay here, just put on your WayBack Hat and you may be able to tolerate the strong chlorine odor that permeates the 1st floor hallway.
Worst ding: the breakfast was inferior to all other BW’s we’ve frequented on our western jaunt. But that’s not a full deal-closer if what you’re looking for is a quiet, comfortable bed for the night.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
RobertY1465, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Laramie Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. I will look into the specifics you noted (such as the chlorine smell). As for other categories, like breakfast, we always strive to have a variety of quality food options. If there are specifics that weren't up to par for you, please do let me know so I can weigh those concerns as we consider future updates.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Laramie is a funny kind of place...Its a friendly town, but you get the feeling there is not a lot going on there.You feel sort of out of wherever anything is happening. This motel was clean, friendly staff on desk, all amenities were there wifi,coffe, making machine ,ice machine etc .Would recommend this place for a comfortable stop over

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
RobertY1465, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Laramie Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that you appreciated the staff and amenities. It's definitely true that Laramie has a very different energy when an event brings people here. Hopefully you can enjoy it both in the quiet and chaos! If there's anything we can do to make your future stays better, just let us know.