All reviews short walk coffee maker stayed here front desk zack walkable shower noise wifi motel unit university channels furniture linens highway
Reviewed 19 July 2018

We would have paid twice the price to stay at a big-chain hotel. This Travel Inn was clean, and the price was right. The fellows who work there were nice as well. It's walkable to most downtown establlishments.

Date of stay: July 2018
Zack K, Owner at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, and I appreciate the kind words! Looking forward to showing you another great experience in the future.

Warmly,

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. While it is an older motel it has been nicely remodeled on the inside. We prefer family places instead of corporate motels. We enjoyed the water garden and its proximity to the heart of town. This place did not disappoint.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank carol j
Zack K, Owner at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Thanks for visiting, Carol -- we enjoyed having you here! If you find yourself in Laramie again, I hope you'll come back to see us.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Drove 1000 miles in one day from Sacramento California to Laramie Wyoming and was looking for a place to put my head down. I like small travel Court style motels. Found the Travel Inn and called and was told there was a open room on a Friday night. Arrived and was meant by Zach the owner a very nice young guy. He even gave us a discount for being commercial drivers. His rates were substantially lower than the chains on the highway. The room was very nice and well-appointed. The bed was incredibly comfortable. There were hundreds of channels on the cable including premium. This is the type of motel that I appreciate and wish there were more of. If I come through Laramie I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Zack K, Owner at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dave, I'm really glad you enjoyed your stay -- thanks for the kind words! If you make it back to Laramie, you'll always have a place to stay. Hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Warmly,

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I was very pleased with the hotel. It was clean and almost everything in the room is pretty new and in great shape. Additionally, the room size is generous and you do not need to jump over beds to get to the bathroom. You don't see this too often in small towns.

The staff was friendly and helpful, and did I mention clean? Yeah. I was so impressed with the clean part that I am mentioning it twice.

The only thing that leaves to be desired is the meager coffee bar for your early morning departures: it is just a table with a coffee maker, sugar, powdered creamer and a few snack bars. Nothing impressive, and the coffee is supermarket quality. But at least it was freshly made at 5 am when I left. This is the only reason for giving it only 4 stars.

I definitely recommend this place for a quick stop-over.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Zack K, Owner at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

I'm delighted our clean, spacious rooms impressed you, Andrei! It's awesome our staff made your stay even more comfortable, too. We're sorry if our coffee wasn't up to par, though. Next time, let us know what you'd like to see there and we'll see if we can make it happen. Thanks for spreading the word about our cozy inn, and we hope to welcome you back next time you're in Laramie!

Until then,

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I was impressed. Upon check-in, I was greeted by Zack (General Manager) and his colleagues. A warm, welcoming and accommodating greeting. Also in the lobby, where people that had stayed here before with Zack at the TRAVEL INN. I quickly learned that prior to checking in, that the Travel Inn is a friendly place and one that is accommodating to their guest – which keeps them coming back. Zack provided me a warm and welcoming greeting, called me by name and asked if I had any special requests before assigning me a room. Zack and his colleagues engaged us and had great suggestions when we asked various questions. When noted that we had plans to attend the Wyoming Cowboys football game, Zack generously and kindly offered to drive us to and from the game. I was amazed at the personal service and friendly gestures. Being we we’re a short walk away from the campus – we did opt to walk to and from the game. Still, an amazing gesture and one that was appreciated.
Upon entering the room I noticed its cleanliness, fresh scents, ample lightening and modern décor - I was impressed! I also ran into some guests that were staying here at the Travel Inn, very friendly and extended a warm welcome to me as well. It’s obvious that Zack’s (General Manager) attention to detail, friendly welcome and comfortable rooms keep people coming back again and again - a loyal staying bunch of guests. They all greeted me with smiles, a warm welcome and saw me off with a smile and best wishes. Zack as well made sure we had a wonderful stay upon checking out. Personable touches from his colleagues and good cheer. If I come back to the Laramie area – I will be one of those loyal guests that repeat by booking my stay here.
The Travel Inn is located steps away from many of the downtown stores, shops, events, sights, restaurants and bars. I arrived Friday afternoon and didn’t need the use of my car again until departing on Sunday. Saturday eve of my stay I was rather late in getting back to the hotel, at no point from departing the Buck Horn (a few blocks away) and walking back to the Travel Inn did I feel unsafe and wary. And upon arriving back at the Travel Inn – it was quite, well lighted and welcoming as always. I even sat in the pond area that the Travel Inn has to offer and soaked in the moon light and crisp night air.
A great place to experience Laramie. As noted, you are a short walk to shopping, stores, sights and nightlife. Zack and his staff provide a friendly, safe, clean, quality place to stay. A real GEM in Laramie. Safe Travels and CHEERS!

Room tip: Rooms are super clean and have comfy beds! Zack is accommodating and will try and honor all requests. Close walk o everything
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Zack K, Owner at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

This is surely a review to treasure -- thank you for all of your kind and thoughtful words! I'm delighted I could make you feel so welcomed and accommodated during your stay, and I'm especially glad you had a chance to make use of our new outdoor pond area. We'll look forward to hosting you again if you make it back to Laramie in the future.

Wishing you all the best,