“Great breakfasts”

Prairie Rose Cafe
Ranked #3 of 109 Restaurants in Laramie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This little "hole in the wall" is long and narrow, but the breakfasts and service are great. I usually go here on Saturday morning before running errands, and sometimes it's too crowded to even get a seat at the counter. It's worth the wait, though. Excellent choices for breakfasts and interesting specials.

The staff is efficient and friendly, very small town attitude even if they're busy.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I love cinnamon rolls! These rank among the top in my quest for the ultimate cinnamon roll! To go along with the cinnamon roll, we ordered the breakfast burrito, one bacon, and one ham. They were tasty also. You won't be disappointed. The restaurant was packed at 8:00 am with local people. That makes a good impression as soon as you walk in. Our waitress was very cheerful and very busy. Given how busy she was, that would make a person frustrated, but not her. She was almost dancing as she was delivering food and making her rounds with coffee. Wish I had that much energy.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Love this place. Fast friendly service. It is always quite busy, as they do take out orders too. Best breakfast burrito. Green chile could be Spicer

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Thanks to online reviews, we found Prairie Rose Cafe in downtown Laramie. The reviews were good and we were NOT disappointed. What nice people and delicious food. Jean was great and even told us where to go for dinner that night.

The 3 girls I was traveling with were all very hungry. Me, not so much. I'd had a donut earlier and wasn't in the mood for anything on the menu. I'm not fussy, just not hungry. Well, the nice people at Rose Cafe were not going to let me just sit there. They made me a special salad - that was amazing and I ate every last bite. I mean who does that? I felt so special!
The girls chowed down and finished every bite on the table. The chili got raves! My salad was delicious. The soup was wonderful and we left really happy.
By the time we were done, I wanted to move to Laramie. However, I hear it gets cold in the winter!!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Service and food are outstanding. Very friendly atmosphere, clean diner and excellent food. If you blink, you'll miss it driving by. Definitely worth turning around for in case you do. Parking is street side, so no worries about finding a place to park.

Been to Prairie Rose Cafe? Share your experiences!