See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2018

The clerk was yelling at me because I wanted the credit charged to me before my arrival. He arguing with the manager over the phone. On speaker I heard her say the last 4 numbers on my credit card but the clerk was yelling at me that they didnt have my card number and said Hotel.com charged me a commission even after I showed him the draft of $90 came from Travel Lodge. Refused to let me check in unless I paid full price even after I already paid $90 of it. Looking around I started to see how ran down the motel was. Other reviews I since read confirms the bad shape of the motel. I walked next door to Motel 8. They had rooms just $6 more and I was so disrespected by the Travel Lodge Clerk I was willing to pay the $44 cancellation fee. I paid cash and all he was going to do was give me a hand written receipt. I told him if he can not give me a computer printed receipt with a electronic trail showing I paid I wanted my money back. This Motel needs to be shut down. It holds no value to the traveling community. Go next door to Motel 8. It was clean and professional.

Room Tip: Run!!!! Away as fast as you can click...
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Pretty much everything at this place is broken.Took 3 rooms to get a 1/2 way decent one.First room lights & door lock not working,dirty.2nd room little better ,no TV.3rd room 1/2" dust ,had to fix the curtains,TV quit working after 30 minuets,A/C barely cooled.Ended up leaving at 3:30am because I just couldn't sleep.Needed to get an important fax,fax machine broken.The whole building is in need of repair top to bottom.The staff was nice & helpful but limited to the condition of the property.

Room Tip: Find another hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business