All reviews wifi works great choice hotels interior door young man diamond member easy access would stay again bed was very comfortable wyoming college interstate trailer
Reviewed 26 November 2017

The two desk attendants we encountered were very nice and accommodating within their authority. When we entered the lobby we smelled a cigarette smoke odor. Checked in and our first room the light in the bathroom blinked and barely lit the small room. The door to the street had a broken safety lock and the carpet had visible dirt. We went back to the desk and he graciously moved us to another room because the maintenance person was gone for the day. We checked the light in the bathroom and made certain we had clean sheets but were in a hurry to get to a family gathering so called it good. The room felt a little cool but we figured it was just because no one had been in the room that day. When we return after 11pm the room is still cold and we try to adjust the heater and it worked for about 15 seconds and the fan would shut off. We knew the maintenance person was gone so we suffered through it. Tried to turn on the TV to relax before we went to sleep and the remote wouldn't work tried the buttons on the TV and couldn't get them to work either. We tried to sleep but kept waking up because it was cold. When we got up in the morning to shower we noticed the door to the bathroom was coming apart and the floor was cracked, at first my wife thought it was a hair on the floor it was crack in the tile. What a relief. Carpet had lumps under it not sure what it was but not good for walking on. Also, same issue as the first room noticeable dirt on the carpet.We asked the clerk in the morning if we could get a bit of a discount because of all of the issues. He was very nice and empathetic but did not have the authority to make this right. He wrote down all of these concerns and explained that he would address this with his manager. We have waited 4 days for some kind of contact before we wrote the review to give them time so we could include how they handled this situation. No response yet.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Great location for all the activities we planned to do with a continental breakfast each morning. Good pastries and fresh bananas were included.

Our room was comfortable and convenient, just down the hall for breakfast. Entry was into the inside hall, but you could get directly to your car from the outside door, but no one can get in including you.

Service was great when we needed help. We had a couple of TV issues, etc., and the things were taken care of istantly.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AdventurousJanis
Reviewed 14 October 2017

The hotel was quiet, the bed was comfortable, and the room was clean. Its pretty much what you would expect from the Econlodge chain. Breakfast was very modest. I think they had cold cereal and waffles and that was about it. The hotel was quiet, which was the main thing I liked.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I stayed here because I got the room at the cheapest price available for that date in Laramie. It's an older budget hotel and shows the wear but the room was clean and the customer service was good. It did not have a remote for the tv in my room and they promptly got me one. I also locked myself out once and they quickly got me back in. The bed was okay and comfortable. Breakfast was a little lacking with limited choices but it was there and it was free. I would stay again.

1  Thank MeridethInWyoming
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Staff was friendly and accommodating, hotel was clean and had interior/exterior doors. Limited on property truck / trailer parking with more on roadside in front of hotel. The room was comfortable with microwave, microfridge, flat screen tv with cable / satellite channels (no guide or program info), table and chairs. The tall shower had good water pressure and hot water, the toilet was (tall) high profile. The beds were extra firm. Breakfast was basic continental & coffee. Would stay again if in the area.

Trip type: Travelled on business