All reviews room was clean front desk waffles breakfast was included very comfortable stay excellent hotel one night stay other hotels long drive road trip motel walmart campus interstate
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Stayed there for my daughters graduation- overall nice hotel- clean quiet, employees all very nice and helpful. A little north of town but can get to the main part of town or the campus in 10 minutes- I would stay there again

Date of stay: May 2018
Rajeev P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Hi William,
We are happy to see your enjoyed your stay. Nothing really is too far here in Laramie! Congratulations to your daughter and thank you for staying with us!

Cheers,
Abby

Reviewed 1 July 2018

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel lobby and room was clean. The room was very quiet . The breakfast was very adequate. The location was very handy and easy to get to. I would stay here again .

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Rajeev P, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hello!
Thank you so much for taking time to give us this wonderful feedback about your recent stay with us. It was certainly a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to, hopefully, seeing you here again. Safe travels and have a wonderful summer!

Abby
Quality Inn & Suites University
Laramie, Wyoming

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We chose this hotel as it was close to the interstate. It was a standard room which was clean. The front desk was friendly and helpful and the breakfast was what you would expect. The coffee was very good! We had no trouble with noise. We drove 500 metres down the road to the WalMart and loaded up on snacks for our long drive back to,Canada.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rajeev P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello!
It was great meeting you here in Laramie! We hope your trip home was a great one and that if you find your way back here you choose to stay with us again! Have a wonderful spring and thank you again!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Quality Inn for 3 nighrs while our family and friends were on a ski trip at Snowy Range. We were greeted by a very helpful front desk staff person. Our rooms were also nice and clean. The breakfast was good with a lot of variety including scrambled eggs, sausage links, waffles, cereal, toast, yogurts, donuts, muffins etc. Our kids enjoyed the pool and the adults used the hottub to help relieve our sore muscles after a day of skiing. The bed I slept on was a bit too firm for me, but I prefer a softer bed. All in all a very good stay!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Misty H
QualityInn-GrandAve, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hi Misty,
We hope you had a great time at Snowy Range! Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay with us. We are happy to see that your stay was overall pleasant. We replaced all our beds with brand new ones recently, and yes, they are a bit too firm for some of us! I am sorry that this was the case for you and hope it didn't keep you from getting must needed rest! Thank you again for the feedback and we look forward to seeing you all here again!
Have a wonderful week!

Abby Fonseca

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Indian couple could not keep up with my complaints. Worn down, smelly, old bldg, bad radiator. Dingy floor, smelly hallway, smoke filled hallway and room, terrible breakfast. This could not have been a worse place to stay. All the hotels in the area was better than this one.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
QualityInn-GrandAve, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Hi Angela,
My name is Abby, I am the General Manager here at Quality Inn & Suites. I am sorry to see that you had such a terrible experience.I am wondering who you talked to at our hotel, as we do not have an "Indian couple" running or working at our property. We also haven't received any complaints as you are describing in your review from any other guests. With that being said, I do believe that you have the wrong hotel. Please feel free to give me a call so we can resolve this issue.

Abby Fonseca