All reviews mexican restaurant next door cleaning chemicals smoking and non smoking some tlc actual keys room was clean front desk parking lot is overnight stay first floor moving truck coffee machine priced hotel would definitely stay here again place to stay road trip microwave
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Clean comfortable bed and room. Quiet. Staff was friendly. This motel not part of a chain and is not a Super 8. It is family owned and operated. We like supporting the local families. Would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Clean room. Very good size, actually quite large. Friendly desk staff. No complaints at all. The room was very very clean even behind the tv area which is rare to see. The price was really amazing. Would absolutely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I had to make it home a day early in time to miss a snowstorm, and cancelled a motel reservation I'd made in Nebraska and kept driving through Cheyenne WY to Laramie where I wanted to stay... but at what motel? I suddenly remembered these TripAdvisor reviews of Motel 8 that I saw before I planned out the trip two weeks ago... and I knew exactly where it was. It didn't know what to make of it from the outside... and that's why I'd wondered about it over the years that I'd see it as I took that exit onto the expressway... but these reviews got me to finally stop and check it out... and I'm so glad I did. I don't stay in Laramie often, but now I know where to stay!

And I was able to get an AARP discount and took the room for the night.

Wow, what a wonderful super comfortable bed! Good fridge, the kind with a large freezer compartment inside... and a decent microwave. Large flat screen TV and good amount of channels. There were some gift soaps and those little shampoo, lotion, conditioner 'bottles'. Thick towels. One king in the room made it quite spacious (two beds might have been a bit cozy). No breakfast, but coffee provided in the room and in the office in the morning. It was such a good deal I didn't care about 'no breakfast'. When a motel has a fridge, I can eat the breakfast I bring with me or shop for the night before. I did have to drive a bit to get to the fast food place I wanted but that's okay. There is a Mexican restaurant right next door.

Anyway, I was there last night and wanted to get this review out right away... because the people working there were so nice and care so much about the place. And if this review can bring them more business and give travelers a better deal than other places, great! Thank you reviewers... but mostly thank you Motel 8 people!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank maxinerose
Reviewed 5 October 2017

We were only here for one night. For the price of the room this was a great value. The front desk staff was friendly, the room was clean and beds were comfortable. There is nothing fancy about this motel but what matters most is that it was clean. I will agree with other reviewers that the room smelled awfully strong of cleaning chemicals when we first got there. Other than that, I would definitely stay here again for the value and cleanliness.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Great price, easy access off I-80, very nice and professional front desk staffer. Room smells fresh and very clean. Not fancy, frig, coffee machine, super shower head and plush towels. Laramie is a good stopping point when traveling I-80 across the midwest and far west. I will stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family