All reviews older hotel from texas moving truck an overnight stay budget hotel plenty of hot water hotel room staff was very friendly and helpful easy access foyer exit highway yellowstone university
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Good place to stay, but issue's with update in appearance and room cleanliness. Their trying to improve it. Made the bed but the staff did not come back to clean it. Found used towel behind bathroom door, stained carpet and torn curtains.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We spent the night here and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very outdated though. No bugs we checked. It had a small breakfast available which is nice to start the morning off. This was a lower end super 8 that we have stayed at but they were friendly to us and that helps.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Let me just say...this was a gem. Starting with the awesome check in, Downhome chatting with a friendly motel associate to the sweet welcome of our pets. This location was clean, and attention was paid to service and details. Stay here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2018

We booked this as an overnight on a road trip and end up driving through the night. There we bug, stains and cigarette burns on the bedding. When problems were reported to staff, the provided a new sheet and left. We checked out 30 min after we checked in.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel I've started at in years!! Rundown ave customer service is horrible. Our shower backed up and was unusable the front desk told us somebody would come fix it, an hour later my husband called again and front desk told us we could go to another hotel (what??) When I checked out and I asked if they would reduce my bill, and it was a flat out no.. We were in town for my sons campus tour of UW. We all got to go dirty! And they seem to cater to a different crowd, place looks like a strip bar at night. Stay away from this one!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family