See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 September 2018

This facility is in the process of an extensive renovation. The room we were in was recently done but not quite finished. The room was comfortable, the bed was pretty good and the people were friendly and helpful. The price was reasonable and the breakfast was ok. There was lots of outside work yet to be completed. But most important, the room was clean and comfortable.

If you expect a 3 star facility or higher, it is not here. But if you expect to pay a reasonable price for a clean and comfortable room, this facility can deliver that plus it is easy on and off the interstate.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Dirty, Falling Apart, Really bad for the price. For $40.00 a night it would be more reasonable. The breakfast was awful but the lady working in there was very sweet. Doors don't close or fit. Curtains are water stained and falling apart. This place need to call "Hotel Impossible' I'm pretty sure an episode of the "Walking Dead" was filmed in the courtyard.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank MDM511
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Our family is not overly hard to please when it comes to staying in a hotel/motel. Usually, if it's clean, we aren't gonna judge. Some of the places we have stayed seem kinda sketchy but in the end, turn out to be darn right adorable! I honestly tried to give this property a break but I am telling you....DO NOT STAY HERE! No one is ever at the front desk, a skeleton staff is left to do too many jobs. The rooms are not well cleaned - they may change the sheets but that's about it! We found dust EVERYWHERE (how do you honestly not notice dirt and grim on the hair dryer...?), other peoples hair in the bathroom, someone else's food left in the very dirty refrigerator, wall paper peeling off the walls, you can see daylight around the closed door, the breakfast (can you call a warm jug of water and rotten apples breakfast.....?) the list goes on and on. The best thing I can say about this property is that it is has been allowed to slowly decay with minimal to no upkeep and for the price we paid - NOT happy. But hey, if you like crap on a cracker AND being awakened at 3am, 4am, 4:30am, 5:00am on a Sunday by train whistles....this is the place for you! Seriously, don't waste your time!

Room Tip: Just don't stay here - anywhere but here!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2018

I made a reservation while I was on the road and it was a very big mistake. Hotel is next to I-80. Easy access to freeway. Check in was a long time wait since there was no one in the reception. I sat down and waited about 20 minutes someone to come. Finally owner came in and checked me in. Room was from 90s while they charge todays prices. Not recommended. Plus there is no other food options around..

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Ann K, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Hi Ismail. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay. We take all customer reviews seriously and appreciate the opportunity to improve our facilities and services. We are sincerely sorry you were unhappy with your experience. We will work hard to address the issues you mentioned in your comments and we hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future. Thank you again for choosing us during your visit to Laramie.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

I've stayed in hundreds of places and this was by far the worst experience I've had. Had reservations and it still took 20 minutes to get checked in. The lady had poor English, didn't seem to have any idea what was going on. The furnishing looked like they came from another hotel that was throwing the stuff out. Dirty. Sink had very little water coming out. Tub was chipped up. Shower fixture was filthy. Breakfast was poor with lots of missing/empty/not working items.
Check out was another mystery. The price shown on the internet when the reservation was made was $129 - my wife called to make the reservation and was quoted $118 - the invoice I signed when I checked in was $90 - the price when I checked out was $99 - the price charged to my credit card was $147!!!
Ramada used to be one of the better places to stay - I can't believe they allow their name to be shown on this dump

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends