“Yummy Gelato”
Review of Coco Love

Coco Love
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Jackson
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Was taking a guided walking tour of Jackson, WY when the guide mentioned that Coco Love was a great place for gelato and other fine chocolate creations. Fast forward about 10 hours and we went there to have some dessert.

Coco Love is a dessert, chocolate, gelato, pastries and cake shop. The chocolates are made by hand and are very high end and amazing looking creations.

I went for the gelato. They only had one size and it was large for $6.00. They had about eight different types of gelato to choose from. I ordered the espresso.

It was extremely good, creamy and smooth but since I am not a coffee or espresso drinker it did give me a little buzz that has kept me awake past my normal bedtime.

They have some tables inside, but also space outside for those warm summer nights.

Coco Love is a little off of the main town square near the Wort Hotel. If you have the time and like good gelato and high end chocolates then this is the place to go.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Awesome cakes, but the girl that serve us, maybe new, she was more into checking her phone then taking care of the costumers! We was there 7/18 afternoon!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

You won’t find higher art in chocolate. Yes you pay for fine art (we’ve had mediocre desserts for $7-10) yet THESE masterpieces will indulge while elevating your expectations. Paired with a double espresso (without sugar of course) this is the perfect dessert, date, or treat anytime of day. For us perfect part of celebrating 35 years married :)

Only negative effect is that you’ll recall, compare, and find many other chocolate experiences less satisfying from this day forward - and find yourself scheming ways to return or order from far away.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I just got a small assortment, but they were incredible! I especially like the mint, which tasted like I was biting a mint leaf!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2018

The sea salt caramel truffle was silky, complex-just wonderful! Gorgeous desserts are pretty AND delicious. The chocolate raspberry mousse was so, so good. There was gelato too. Small dine-in space was a bit cramped. Lovely afternoon stop on a chilly day. Espresso and hot chocolate hit the spot!

Date of visit: June 2018