All reviews the deluxe king room light coming spa tub parking spaces are room was clean jackson hole kitchen sink town square microwave and mini fridge good size early check wifi worked well an older property few blocks summer season perfect stay couple blocks
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We stayed here one night and after we checked around 7:00 PM there was an unpleasant odor by 10:00 pm it was unbearable so we went to open the window and there was a large hole in the screen. We called and someone moved to us to a different room and it was now 11:00 pm. The next morning I asked if we could get some discount on rate given the inconvenience. I was told by Grace the manager that she would have to talk to her team and call me on Friday. She did not call so I called back on Monday and was told that the owners of the property said they had remedied the situation and there was no additional discount. So much for customer service. I find having to move out of a room a cause to reduce the rate!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hillary F
Reviewed 24 September 2017

With the exception of the hot tub in the room, this is an otherwise nice, basic accommodation. It is very close to downtown, but away from the main drag, so it's quieter. A few blocks walking and you're in the middle of everything. No breakfast (just go to The Bunnery!) so if that's a deal breaker, be aware. Staff was polite and professional. I would definitely recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Stayed at Miller lodge August 2017 for two nights for the price of $296.33 per night. It was the worst hotel/motel/lodge experience I had ever encountered.

Upon checking in, the front desk was very pleasant, but that wast the end of any pleasantness of the place. They gave me a corner room on the bottom floor, because I had a minor child with me and large luggage that I couldn't carry up stairs. That night I couldn't get any sleep. My neighbor upstairs was using the jacuzzi until 11pm, then at 4 am in the morning I was woken up by the noise of their bed. After that, the sound of shower running. ( the place had such bad insulation between floors, I felt like I was in the same room with them! You would think if they wanted to install jacuzzi in every room they would have insulated the wall/floor better for the comfort of EVERY guest ! )
When I took this matter to front desk at 7am (when they opened), only thing offered was to change my room to upper floor when other guest check out. Having water rafting reservation at 8am, I asked if i can change my room after I come back.
After returning and changing rooms we left the room to explore the area. When we returned that evening ready to put my child down, I flipped the sheets to find it stained with what looked like dried up blood. Out of fury, I went to front desk to let them know and get fresh sheets. They came up to my room to confirm my complaint and give me new sheets. At 9pm I had to change out the sheets on my own so I can sleep and check out at 6am for the airport.

What I thought would be equivalent to Best Western, couldn't even be compared to Motel 6! After arriving at home, I called to express my disappointment to management and asked for some compensation, but they denied my request.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank nothappy810
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night only. The best thing about this hotel is the location, just a couple blocks from the town square for restaurants & shopping. The wifi is not good---we had the deluxe King room at the top of the stairs & wifi was in & out. The king bed is right up against the jetted tub so is difficult to get in & out of bed on that side. I think there are less expensive options with breakfast included if you book far enough ahead---we booked last minute with few options available. I would not stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patty6-13
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Jackson Hole, Wyoming is a beautiful town and we were so happy with our choice to stay at Miller Park Lodge. Michael was more than helpful in getting our room ready for an early check in. Our room was great and the bed was so comfortable. We stayed in Room 25, I believe, an end room upstairs with a common area outside with table and chairs. I saw a bad review about light coming into the room from a street light, but we did not have an issue at all. We never had the opportunity to use the common area, but it was a nice addition, if you have the time. Used the spa tub and fireplace which was next to our bed. Parking spaces are huge and there is a nice park just across the street. We walked through the park to the hub of Jackson Hole, very short walk. Thank you, Michael for making this a wonderful stay. We will definitely be back to Jackson Hole and will stay at Miller Park Lodge.

Room Tip: Reserve a king room with spa tub and fireplace. Very enjoyable.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple