“Best breakfast in town”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We make a trip to Jackson every year for the Snowmobile Hillclimb Championship and we always make sure to have breakfast at the Virginian at least one day. Their French Toast is delicious as is their chicken fried steak and eggs. You can’t beat the service either! All the staff is helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Average place to eat. Decently priced. Corned beef and hash was good but cold/warm. Skinny Omelette was good and hot. Will probably look for another place tomorrow. Service was very good.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Great taste, great portions, Best for your buck in this town, can't beat it! Go where the locals go, you will not be disappointed

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We had breakfast before a OFST trip. I ate the homemade corn beef hash and eggs and it was amazing. Everyone in our group liked there food. I will visit again...

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We came here with a group of people for brunch and found out that breakfast was over at 11:30 AM and several of the breakfast items, like pancakes, we’re not available. So we had to settle for lunch items.

I settled for a burger with fries. The french fries where I can cut but not cooked enough so they were not crisp. We also had an order of onion rings that seemed awfully greasy.

I would try here again for breakfast, but I don’t think I would ever come back for lunch.