“Delicious Authentic Mexican Food - Great Prices”
Review of Taqueria Sanchez

Taqueria Sanchez
Ranked #75 of 158 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Delicious mexican food. I've lived in Mexico the last year and this is right on par - great prices - bring your own beer!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

It's called San Juan's and it's the real deal. Three perfect size "street tacos" with tasty chipolte or pico de gallo. Plenty to eat, but you want to order more ' cuz it's so good!

Reviewed 26 August 2017

This looks like a mom and pop Mexican restaurant and it delivers authentic Mexican food at a price that makes it one of the best values in Jackson. We stopped for lunch and had a great meal that satisfied everybody in our group. Great fish tacos, perfect chicken quesadillas, and excellent salsa. The staff is friendly and efficient and was very accommodating of the various requests we had. We'd go back again without hesitation.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I grabbed some take-out here for my wife and I when we were visiting Jackson. She had the Carne Enchiladas and I had the Torta Asada. We also ordered a side of tortilla chips with salsa, beans, and guacamole. We loved all of our food! It was delicious - I would eat here regularly if living in Jackson! The Torta was amazing!

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Now called the San Juan, but same menu. I had the Pork Tacos Al Pastor, very nice flavors, and filled me up for 12 bucks.