“Excellent Cuisine”

Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: On the Town Square; Broadway & King St.
Description: As featured in Gourmet, Bon Appetit, The Wine Spectator and Quarterly Review of Wines, the Snake River Grill offers the finest in mountain dining. Our mostly organic menu promotes seasonal foods, fresh seafood, prime chops and steaks, vegetarian dishes, and free-range game and chicken. Our chef has been nominated by the James Beard Foundation for "Best Chef North West" the past two years. A recipient of Wine Spectator's "Award of Excellence", The Grill offers over 300 wines, as well as a full cocktail and beer list.
Reviewed 14 October 2017

We put together a meal of shared small plates and enjoyed the food very much. The chef showed his expertise in bringing out the flavor of the food.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,271)

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Crusted trout with horseradish aloi was fabulous as was the lobster pasta. Service was attentive but prices are at the top end. Definitely need reservations. Famous rich locals get a lot of attention.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

My wife and I have been travelling to Jackson from the UK every year for the last 14 years and always return to the Snake River Grill. It never fails to delight with excellent service, fine food and a great ambiance. The steak tartare pizza is a favourite starter and the only disappointment is that the awesome chocolate soufflé which used to be available from October now seems to be deferred till later in the year. Not inexpensive but fair pricing for the overall quality.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We went here with too high expectations I think. We did mostly small plates and they were good but I didn’t think they were anything outstanding for the price.

We were seated by the window which was ok but the ambiance in the main area looked a bit nicer than what we experienced. The service was slightly above average.

I am giving it a 4 because my husband liked it better than I did. I was just disappointed because everyone said how amazing it is.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Our group of 6 enjoyed a wonderful dinner here .The restaurant has a fine ambiance and
Both the food as well as staff were great.This is fine dining but in a relaxed setting You can wear jeans or a sportcoat .We had a great experience.