“CRAZY GOOD!!!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 29 September 2018

We were staying 2 blocks away and could smell their smoker. OMG - smelled so good. We decided to go for dinner and WOW - the food was awesome! My wife got the smoked turkey sandwich and I got the beef brisket plate. I can't describe how good both of our meals were. The turkey was very tasty and moist. My beef brisket was incredibly tender - no need for a knife as it fell apart with my fork. And our waitress, Megan was very friendly and helpful! If she is there (she told us that she has been there for almost 12 years) - I would recommend you ask for her to wait on you! Also, we understand that they are know for their breakfast biscuit and gravy.

3  Thank STL-Mike-Rose
Write a ReviewReviews (2,112)

Reviewed 27 September 2018

We got to Jackson late and chose to eat here because it was close to the place we were staying. We had barbeque the night before so both of us chose the hamburger steak with slaw and baked beans. The hamburger steak was very good, juicy and cooked just right. The baked beans were good, slaw was creamy and good, garlic toast was very good as well. We were too full for dessert. Service was fast and friendly. We saw some of the plates of ribs and other barbque entrees which looked and smelled great.

1  Thank Janet L
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

If you’re hungry, Bubba’s offers quantity and something for everyone. Stick with barbecue and pie. Hamburger was nothing special but the chocolate buttermilk pie was to die for.

1  Thank Betty M. M
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Our family of 6 stopped in for lunch. We all enjoyed our meals. This is a great family restaurant. .

1  Thank Paul A
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Again, our hotel staff suggested this place. We thought, BBQ for breakfast? But, from the suggestion we tried. The wife had the salmon breakfast and I had the corned beef hash breakfast. The wife said the salmon was cooked perfectly, not over cooked and quite tasty, with the capers. The hash was fresh made, not the "cat food in a can". This breakfast kept us going all day without being stuffed. The wait staff was friendly and made sure our coffee cups, never emptied. Most of the wait staff was foreign students with great stories of their travels. They all had a great personality and authentic friendliness. I would strongly suggest Bubba's for breakfast as they provide a wide range and an excellent breakfast.

RH