Elk Country Inn
Cowboy Village Resort(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$118
The Lexington at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$119
Flat Creek Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$91
Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$149
Snow King Resort(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$125
  • Pool
The Lodge at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$139
US$283
US$148
US$242
US$190
The Wort Hotel(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$187
Hotel Jackson(Jackson)
US$355
US$319
  • Restaurant
All reviewsloft roomcookiesbubba's bbqtown squarejackson holegrassy areawithin walking distancetwo queen bedslog cabinhot chocolatefresh fruitwould stay here againfew blockspicnic tablestwo queensmini kitchenfront office
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Stayed here for two nights in February 2012, found the staff to be very friendly and helpful, the room to be excellent, and the location well-suited for Jackson activites. They have discount lift tickets for the area resorts, along with shuttles. Only a few blocks to downtown. Very affordable.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
townsquareinns, Manager at Elk Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2012

Thank you reviewing the Elk Country Inn in downtown Jackson, Wyoming! We are so happy you found our package builder on our website to be helpful when choosing lodging and discounted lift tickets! We hope you enjoyed your time spent with us in Jackson Hole and hope to see you both in the future!

Reviewed 6 February 2012

this place is soooo totally amazing. my friends and i loved it. its affordable and nice(:

Room Tip: far side. cabins
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
townsquareinns, Manager at Elk Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2012

It was truly a pleasure having the both of you stay with us at the Elk Country Inn! We are happy to hear that everyone enjoyed themselves at or property with an affordable price. We look forward to seeing y'all again on down the road!! Take care and travel safe!

Reviewed 2 February 2012

I travelled from Sydney to Jackson Hole for a ski trip in January. I found the hotel to be great value for money. Complimentary shuttle to the resort in the morning and on the START bus line for the return ($3). Gear rentals at Hobacks and Boots are right next door. Walk to Town Square in around 5 minutes. Have a burger at MacPhail's and talk to the owner, Bruce - top bloke.

Housekeeping seemed to take pride in their job. Just a word for management, provide a option for guests to reuse their towels. And the wireless was a bit slow and dropped out on occasion.

All up, I'm always impressed with the friendliness of the American people. This trip proved no exception. I'll be staying at the Elk Country Inn next La Nina winter. Cheers!

Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
townsquareinns, Manager at Elk Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2012

Howdy from the Elk Country Inn!! We are so ecstatic that you enjoyed your ski trip while visiting Jackson, Wyoming. The complimentary shuttle from our property out to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is a great amenity when staying right in the historic downtown close proximity to all the restaurants, galleries, shopping, and nightlife! We can not thank you enough for all your comments and we hope to see you again on the next La Nina winter!!! Safe travels.

Reviewed 12 January 2012

Intending to ski for the season I booked, through the manager Cindy, an extended stay from December to April. I made the reservation in late October. Each time I spoke with the staff in the interim between leaving NYC and arriving in Jackson, to confirm my arrangements, they were knowledgeable, polite and quite thorough. Upon arrival, I was assigned a room in keeping with my initial request (2nd floor, close to stairwell). The room was clean and well cared for; yet there was one serious problem that had nothing to do with the accommodations: No snow. Given this fact, I had been contemplating traveling to Alaska. Upo arrival, I explained my situation to Cindy and her staff, they (Kelly & Matt) told me not to worry and that we will "work it out if you need to leave." In fact, the staff were apologetic regarding this point despite not having any control over it. Upon making my decision to leave, they in fact did exactly what they promised: they were more than fair and I would return in a heartbeat. While I was at the inn, Kelly and Matt made great recommendations for restaurants, shopping, directions etc. Very helpful. The owners of the establishment should be very proud of the staff they currently have in place. Anytime Jackson Hole is brought up in the social circles in which I am connected, Elk Country Inn will be a reflexive suggestion for their lodging needs. Thanks!

• Stayed: December 2011
4  Thank gdf_11
townsquareinns, Manager at Elk Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2012

Our staff wants to thank you for your kind review! We excel when providing exceptional customer service to all of our guest and we are so excited we hit the mark during your stay with us! We are very understanding and empathetic to all situations and our staff were more than happy to do whatever we could to ensure that you enjoyed yourself either in Jackson or Alaska both which are magical places. The great news is we have and currently are getting snow so we would love to see you again soon! Take care and travel safe!

Reviewed 25 December 2011

this is my third time staying there, nice clean place. parking is a little tight if you are towing a trailer or have a large truck.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
townsquareinns, Manager at Elk Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2011

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us at the Elk Country Inn! We are excited that you a wonderful experience staying with us for a third time! Happy Holidays and we can not wait to see you again soon! Take care!