Motel 6 Jackson
Parkway Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$99
The Lexington at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$119
Flat Creek Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$91
Elk Refuge Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$85
The Lodge at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$139
Elk Country Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
Snow King Resort(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$87
  • Pool
US$187
US$148
Hampton Inn Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$117
Ranch Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$86
All reviewsrooms are smallfridge and microwavepicnic tablesin townoutdoor poolgrocery storebeds were comfortablelaundry facilitiesshort driveyellowstonealbertsonsparksdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I like to think I am pretty easy-going and I pride myself on that, but I lost that ability when I stayed here. I knew that I wasn't staying at a 5-star hotel by any means, but one would expect that at least the basics would be provided, so you can imagine my shock, when bleary eyed and undressed, I couldn't locate the shampoo to shower with. I searched high and low for it, in every little cranny. As it turns out, no rooms had shampoo, so I was forced to wash my hair with soap, which left my hair somehow a mixture of being dry and oily at the same time. There were also no blow dryers, so I had to leave the motel, in the freezing cold weather, with sopping wet hair. Even further, the mattresses were thin and the walls were even thinner. I know regardless, because it's Jackson Hole, this motel will continue to make money, but I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Almee, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I stayed here for one night on my way to yellowstone. I went in last July, which was a popular time to visit and therefore the stay was not cheap ($180+). Still, the hotel was pretty nice. It's really close to Jackson, which is a small town you don't want to miss when you are visiting Yellowstone or Grand Teton.

It's a typical motel in midwest US, just like all the other motels I've stayed before. One suggestion I have for anyone looking to book this place is to try booking as early as possible, the later you wait to book, the more expensive it seems to become, especially if you plan to visit in July or August, which are the most popular times to visit Grand Teton and Yellowstone.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2018

In a town known to be expensive, this hotel is quite inexpensive. Our room was clean, which is really the most important thing in a hotel, isn't it. And it was comfortable. It was my first time in a hotel room that didn't have carpeting, but once I got over myself, it was fine. I had requested a fridge and a microwave, but only the fridge was in the room. The man at the desk quickly brought us a microwave as soon as I called the desk. Bring your own shampoo and be ready to walk to the lobby for your morning coffee. I really have no complaints at all. If you stay here, you know you're staying at a no-frills hotel; go out and enjoy the beautiful scenery and come back to a comfortable, clean room where you can be glad you're not spending a fortune to sleep.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2017

I stay here every year. This was one of the first Motel Sixes to be renovated and that was a number of years ago. The place is showing it's age. The faux hardwood floor was coming undone in my room, the walls had scrapes and other marks, and the chair was coming apart. The room was what I would expect from a Motel 6. I was given an adjoining room, which is always a mistake at a Motel 6. I could hear everything that went on in the other room, even when the gentleman got up in the middle of the night to use the facilities. I'm also sure he could hear me, for which I apologize to him. I tried to check in 2 hours early but was not allowed. I was expected to believe that there was not a single clean room in the entire hotel, but by 3 the super cleaning staff would have the whole place cleaned from top to bottom. That aside, the bed was comfortable (if a little short, as expected), the shower was hot, the heater worked well, and there was ample parking. For the price, this is a good place to stay in Jackson in the winter time.

Room Tip: Don't request an adjoining room, unless you really need one. If they give you one and you don't require it, reject it.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank jntcm
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Besides the fact that we could walk to the nearby store, have a look around and avoid downtown traffic the next day upon our departure... there is not much to say. The rooms are decent, however, terribly expensive for the three steps one can take between the bed and closest wall. The bathrooms are ridiculously large in comparison to the room itself and the doors in-between do not quite close as they seem to be wardrobe doors. Kind of weird. The service is ok though and cleanliness is acceptable, too. Bottom line... it should be a budget hotel, but it clearly isn't.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple