We booked this place for two nights and left after one. The room is old, the door didn't open and shut properly, and the bathroom is so small that you can hardly close the door. It was unreal to me that this room cost 198.00 as we expected a nice place. Of course we had prepaid so we are just out the money. The worst part was having to kill 2 spiders in the bathroom in the morning. Booking through Trip Advisor also complicated it. When we left, we called to tell them we were not staying and they said we had to call Expedia/Hotwire which I tried to do. I made three calls and they hung up or we were dropped. One call I waited 30 minutes. I will not use Trip Advisor again as I feel they should check out the places, especially when they give it a 4 star!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pony Express Motel in beautiful Jackson Hole, WY! Stay with us and enjoy old west hospitality. We offer a friendly, down-home welcome and clean, comfortable rooms. Nothing fancy...just a price that's fair and square in a prime location just minutes from world-renowned attractions. We are committed to providing all of our guests with a warm and inviting atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your stay in Jackson. We look forward to welcoming you. Have a safe trip...see you soon! PS: Ask about our weekly and monthly winter rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Pony Express Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pony Express Hotel Jackson
- Pony Express Motel Jackson Hole, WY