We stayed here while going to Yellowstone. We appreciated the fact that they accept dogs and had a kitchen in the room. We prepared half of our meals there, which saved a lot of money and frankly tasted better than in Yellowstone. The staff was very friendly and the place was very clean. My favorite part about the room was the bed! The blankets and comforter were very soft and cozy and made it hard to get out of bed! The downsides were that it was located on a busy intersection which was a little tricky to get in and out of. The noise from the road wasn't bad, but we were on a lower level unit and with people walking by (loudly), noise from above and from beside- it wasn't very quiet. If I had to do it over, I would ask for an upstairs unit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pony Express Motel in beautiful Jackson Hole, WY! Stay with us and enjoy old west hospitality. We offer a friendly, down-home welcome and clean, comfortable rooms. Nothing fancy...just a price that's fair and square in a prime location just minutes from world-renowned attractions. We are committed to providing all of our guests with a warm and inviting atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your stay in Jackson. We look forward to welcoming you. Have a safe trip...see you soon! PS: Ask about our weekly and monthly winter rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Pony Express Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pony Express Hotel Jackson
- Pony Express Motel Jackson Hole, WY