We stayed here for one night on our way south out of Yellowstone / Grand Tetons.
The motel was easy to find towards the edge of town. It is near a traffic intersection, but we did not have any trouble with noise.
The outside is very tidy with some gardens.
The man on reception was very helpful when we arrived giving us lots of useful local advice, and towels for the pool.
Our room on the top floor was a good size with a full kitchen (which we didn't use). The room was clean and up to the standard of good motels and the wi-fi worked.
We spent some time in the pool, which was one of the few still open.
Very happy with our short stay and we would recommend this motel to other travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pony Express Motel in beautiful Jackson Hole, WY! Stay with us and enjoy old west hospitality. We offer a friendly, down-home welcome and clean, comfortable rooms. Nothing fancy...just a price that's fair and square in a prime location just minutes from world-renowned attractions. We are committed to providing all of our guests with a warm and inviting atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your stay in Jackson. We look forward to welcoming you. Have a safe trip...see you soon! PS: Ask about our weekly and monthly winter rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your Pony Express Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pony Express Hotel Jackson
- Pony Express Motel Jackson Hole, WY