“Great breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafe Genevieve

Cafe Genevieve
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Genevieve is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 145 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: King Street
Transit: S.T.A.R.T. Bus stop on Deloney St.
Newton, Massachusetts
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

Cafe Genevieve is a congenial place with great food. I had the Crab cakes Benedict special and it was delicious. The portions are generous and the coffee is fine.

Florida
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

We ate lunch there. Great place where the locals go. Good food!

Visited February 2012
phila suburbs
“Pig candy in a charming space”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

We visited this charming restaurant twice during our 5 days in Jackson. First was dinner and there were 6 of us. We ordered a few different starters and passed them around and they were all delicious. Pig candy is not to be missed. We enjoyed a couple bottles of wine that were great. Entrees at our table ranged from pasta with wild game (I think bison) to rare tuna and everyone was pleased.
We returned for lunch a few days later and we were equally as pleased. Great menu.
I really wanted a salad for lunch but when I saw tomato soup and grilled cheese I had to have it. So I ordered both (all 3) and ate every bit!
I loved the glass milk bottles on the table used as drinking water pitchers.First time I was in Jackosn I got really dehydrated due to the altitiude and so this time I was very careful to drink lots of water and this cafe made that easy! As others have written the cafe is a little house and the decor is adorable!

1 Thank momat407
Chicago, Illinois
“order the caramel budino!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

We loved our dinner at Cafe Genevieve. It was definitely the best meal we had in Jackson. I had the trout meuniere and it was amazing. My boyfriend had the fried chicken with mac 'n cheese. It was some of the best mac 'n cheese I've ever had. But the highlight of the meal was the dessert... the caramel budino. It's an Italian pudding, but the word pudding doesn't do it justice. If you love caramel, you must order this dish!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Andover, Massachusetts
“Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

What a great place. The Idaho Trout was delicious and my wife refused to let me taste her fried chicken it was so good.

Visited February 2012