Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$334
US$327
Expedia.comUS$326
Hotels.comUS$326
TripadvisorUS$326
travelup.com
PricelineUS$327
Trip.comUS$334
All reviews washer and dryer hospitality suite full kitchen town square downtown jackson king bed outdoor activities front desk staff continental breakfast third floor living room four nights few blocks wbc closet luxury accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on a recent road trip from Yellowstone to Colorado. Very disappointing... First, the good: awesome rooms, super high quality, laundry in room, very comfortable a d spacious. Free in garage parking with overflow outside. The bad: the staff, all the way around. The guy at the front desk could not (or would not) speak English. Told us we couldn't have a drink at the on-site bar. The next morning we wanted to use the free bikes they have to explore Jackson, but the front desk person "didn't show up for work that morning" according to the kitchen staff. So there just wasn't anyone there. So we paid for rental bikes from the city. Other notes, there was never a concierge on site as advertised. The restaurant and bar are basically made up, they're just tables in the basement... One other nice positive, very nice workout equipment and facility in the basement. Fat superior to normal hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020
3  Thank MNTravelTime
Reviewed 20 August 2020

The property is nice and has great location. We stayed in one of the condos WBC manages on the other side of town from main hotel. They don't manage it very well. Communications were less than acceptable. Had a wedding party next to us going full blast at 1:30 AM. Called the front desk. Nothing. They did call at 3 PM the next day and apologized profusely. We had several questions throughout our stay. They didn't know the answer and did not offer to find out and call back. We asked three times where the trashcan outside the condo was located. Still don't know......While our issues were not earth shattering we paid a significant amount to stay at a property where we expect the service to match the price. Given the challenges with COVID (and operating hotels/restaurants) we want and tried to have grace and patience. However, the basics of communications and follow up are currently missing.

2  Thank lmmk1234
Reviewed 17 August 2020

Where to start? The clerk kept me standing 20 minutes to check in as he was having a personal discussion with a non guest. They have a sign requiring face masks but the staff did not wear theirs most of the time. The carpets are dirty, wrinkled and worn. No ice machine on 3rd floor. I had to go to 2nd floor to get Ice from what appeared to be a residential size machine that was consistently out of ice. Limited availability for dining and no breakfast at all. Fireplace and heaters on 3rd floor Terrace did not work and were dirty and dusty. Furniture was old and stained. Covered parking is very limited. The hotel shuttle van as well as owners 2 motor cycles take up 2 of the 10 covered spaces. The remaining parking is in back alley. The attitude of the staff was the worst of all the negatives we experienced. They are rude and not helpful. When checking out the manager didn't even look up when I told him we were leaving. He just acknowledged me with "OK". Honestly, for over 500.00 per night all you get is equivalent to a roadside Hotel. Our accommodations were the only negative we experienced on this vacation.

3  Thank I2944FDkathys
Reviewed 24 July 2020

The service for the cost is awful. We came down at 6am to go on a scheduled tour and I realized I left my glasses next to the bed on the end table. There was no one at the desk, no one in the halls, no one anywhere. There was an emergency number I called at least 6 times and left messages but no return call. Being in Yellowstone with no reception, I was not able to call the hotel until 3:00, again no one answered. I left a message with no returned call. We arrived back at 6:00, and the lady at the desk acted like I was putting her out and said she couldn’t check because it was now occupied and I needed to come back the next day!!!! I’m from OKLAHOMA!!! I left my name phone number and address, and e-mailed the manager. After explaining I didnt LOSE them, I simply had no employee to let me back in my room, he blamed it on Covid. So you leave a hotel completely run by no one???? He said he would check personally. That was 3 days ago and he’s never e-mailed me to let me know anything. Although the room was nice, because of Covid we cleaned all the handles with our own wipes, and they were dirty. I expect more from a $550 a night room!!!

3  Thank daniellefX1831OZ
Reviewed 17 July 2020 via mobile

The hotel itself was really nice and is in a great location - in walking distance of all of the downtown shops and restaurants but still quiet. Our room was well-appointed and had a cute, mountainy feel to it. However, I was disappointed by both of our interactions with front desk staff. They were not friendly or helpful with answering questions when we checked in or out. Our check out experience was especially subpar - there was no one at the desk (this was around 10 am, not an uncommon time for guests to be checking out) so we waited for about 15 minutes. When the staff member walked in, she didn’t greet us or acknowledge that we had been waiting for awhile, which was frustrating. I would stay here again if the service improves.

2  Thank lilredosu2013