“Wild western, good time”

Bar-T-5 Covered Wagon Cookout
Surprise, Arizona
80 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 129 helpful votes
“Wild western, good time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2011

Where else can you ride in a covered wagon. Be attacked by wild Indians. Get all you can eat, chuckwagon grub, the best hot chocolate ever, and see a western themed show, all in the same place. Good for singles and families. Reasonable price.

4 Thank Mary W

Loogootee, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best Evening We've Had"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2011

Our family trip to Yellowstone and Jackson Hole was complete thanks to the staff of the Bar-T-5 Covered Wagon. You never know when booking something if it really is ok like "they" say. Well this one is believe me. We had six adults and two children age(s) 7 and 3 in our party. We had driver #8 and he was so friendly to everyone in our wagon. Our 3 year old is still talking about the horses that pulled our wagon. The trip back into the Canyon was beautiful and the food was great. The show was so entertaining. We had the "Hello Ladies" gentleman in our group! Such a fun evening. We will go again for sure on our next trip to Yellowstone! Of course you have to be staying in the Jackson Hole area for this attraction as we were before heading up to the parks.

6 Thank 47Joy
Randolph, New Jersey
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Exceptional Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2011

Staff went out of their way to make sure everybody had a wonderful time. Show and entertainment was good. Food was fair, but there was lots of it! Well worth the price for an enjoyable evening.

Brunswick, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Very good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2011

This was part of our tour package and we did enjoy it very much. The briefing before we headed out was a bit too long but the food and entertainment was great. My only problem was the smell as we rode the covered wagon to the site. The smell from the horses was very strong but I guess that is part of it. Horses gotta go to.

Visited August 2011
Chicago, Illinois
115 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 188 helpful votes
“Good Clean Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2011

I thought it would be all hokey but it was good clean fun. The guy before me from New York explained it perfectly. The staff really put in a lot of warm, honest care in making sure everyone was happy and satisfied. The food was better than I expected, really, and they had the best beans I ever ate. My daughter got to go onstage with some other kids and adults. I knew what I was getting into when I booked it and was only doing it for my daughter, but it was better than I thought. They really thought of everything, as far as the guests are concerned.

Tip- they only have rustic toilets out at the camp but they do let you know this and give you chance to use the modern restrooms before you climb aboard.