All reviews cookies stay there again clean rooms grocery store grand tetons microwave rates
Reviewed 12 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
03700, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Jackson Hole, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Reviewed 2 January 2018

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
03700, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Jackson Hole, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Rooms were clean, service was excellent, maid service was excellent. As a veteran I was very pleased to see the way Super 8 supports our armed forces (good military rates, veteran parking). Breakfast was plain and simple, breakfast area was clean and well stocked.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your recent Tripadvisor review of our hotel. You gave us many compliments and very high ratings on everything, thank you. I hope you will return and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

one day we realized that all of my wife's cosmetics (hair dryer, hair straighteners, etc) were missing in the room, that day they had cleaned the room, when we reported it they offered to give us compensation that my wife did not want to take but she was very angry because she use all those stuff everyday.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you your recent Tripadvisor review of our hotel. I remember speaking with you at the hotel and would like to apologize again about the mix up when the housekeeper cleaned the room and threw away your wife's belongings. We actually have a great housekeeping staff; unfortunately, she made a mistake that day. I hope you will decide to give us another chance and visit with us again. If you do, please call me directly at the hotel.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

My adult son and I visited Jackson Hole on an early season ski trip. We were pleasantly surprised to find this affordable option, and the nice surprises continued with a very friendly check-in, cute ski lodge style lobby/breakfast nook, and comfortably appointed rooms. In Jackson you can pay a whole lot more for rooms that aren't much better!

Room Tip: Ground floor is always the best bet if you are lugging ski gear!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your recent Tripadvisor review of our hotel. I like the way you phrased your last sentence, this is very true. Thank you for the high ratings you gave us on everything and the nice compliments about our hotel. We just got some fresh snow and are expected to get more, so I hope we will have you visit with us again.