See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2014

We spent over a week at Yellowstone and The Grand Tetons. We needed a place to stay for one night that was close to the airport. When we arrived at the motel, the receptionist bordered on being rude. When we returned to motel after dinner, we found that the room above us was occupied. They were extremely noisy because the floors were evidently paper thin. We could hear them talking and moving around until midnight. We got very little sleep and we had an early morning flight. Again, I could not believe the noise generated by the people above us. The rooms were also dingy and dirty looking. I would never recommend this motel.

Room Tip: My husband and I do not recommend this motel.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Sanjoseoooo
Reviewed 6 September 2014

We checked in late and checked out early morning... we reached around 10 pm so had to pickup the keys from a locked door (taped to the door)

the hotel looked old and the room seemed that way too. good thing was it had mini kitchen and a fridge so we could store our home cooked food.

Didn't use any facilities so can't tell whether it worked or not. We got a decent deal on the price so it was not too pricey.

We stayed in Angler's inn later that week and thought that hotel was way better than this.
THE WIRELESS didn't work AT ALL.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vishvesh M
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Now we understand why we could get a reservation here while others were full.

The "standard" room is on the ground floor (actually below street level. It seems like you are in the basement. Our room looked like the carpet hadn't been cleaned in years. Dark and dingy!

They were ok to move us to the third floor (to the "suites") The suites cost $30 more per day.
Not much better but the carpet seemed clean.

The location is great but there are others nearby that look better from the outside.
No elevator, no wi fi in the room (they say they offer it but do not guarantee it-- and don't seem to care).

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank JPinAZ256
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We were put in a "suite" which was someone's idea of elegance which looked like a brothel from a bad movie.
We stayed two nights and we had used the coffee pot and cups in the morning. When the room was cleaned(bed made) the cups, and coffee were still dirty. We reported it and were told they don't clean the "Suite" area after an overnite of more than one day.
There wasn't a lot of street noise but some of the guests were roudy.
The desk clerk was very disiterested and said "she only works there."

Room Tip: Find another place.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lee R
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My extended family reserved 4 rooms for 2 nights so we had lots of exposure to what this motel is truly like... and none of us would ever return to this hotel. Two of the rooms were filthy and had not been cleaned - towels were hanging on the back of the bathroom door, feces & urine on the toilet, dirty carpets, etc. While the hotel management did come clean the dirty rooms (the next day), they would not adjust their $225/night rate for a filthy room. All 4 of our rooms were supposed to be suites, but one was just an efficiency and the hotel management would not adjust our room charge for that either! The "non-smoking" rooms smelled of smoke and a strong room deodorizer combined.

The floors creaked so badly, that one night I woke up thinking that someone was inside our room. There is a sliding glass door to the balcony (that was open when we first arrived at the hotel!) that was difficult to lock and there was no bar to block the door from sliding. I believed that someone had entered the room and was walking around! I was scared out of my wits at 1:30 AM! I eventually figured out that I was hearing our next-door neighbors because I saw them go out their front door and lock their vehicle.

The lighting is horrible in the bathrooms, consisting of just a single overhead light in the center of the room so that it's difficult to put on make-up. The light & fan stopped working in our bathroom so that I had to shower by the light of a flashlight (the office closes at 10:00 PM and doesn't open until 8:00 AM). The decor is extremely odd for this town, too... sort of renaissance meets cheap 1960's hotel decor.

Also, there is no elevator at this hotel so if you are on crutches, you are out of luck as we had to navigate stairs even for the first floor. The only reason I didn't give this hotel a single star is because I saw no bugs while I was there, and frankly, bugs may not be an issue in this area of the country like they are further south.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel... and read the reviews on Trip Advisor before making reservations! The poor manner in which the hotel laughed at our problems is an serious warning flag!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family