My first impression was awful since one of the women at the front desk was incredibly rude. There were 2 women, the more experienced was somewhat friendly and the other woman really needed a job with no human contact. She appeared to be in training. I have never been to a motel/hotel in which the front desk staff was so uninviting. The rooms were OK, they served their purpose. We had just come from Yellowstone and the Tetons where everyone was so helpful and friendly. We only needed a place to stay for one night since we were catching a very early flight home. I had to laugh at the instructions we received about room charges. It bordered on the ridiculous. No, wait, it was ridiculous. There was a little kitchenette and there were charges for every little thing, like not washing the dishes, etc... It was like being back in grade school. I would never stay here again. As a matter of fact, I would sleep in my car before sleeping here. Someone needs to send the staff to Dale Carnegie or better yet, home!!!! Save yourself some time and money and search elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cache Creek Motel is the perfect base for all of your Wyoming travel with the Grand Tetons only minutes away, Yellowstone National Park just 60 miles north, and other adventures right out our back door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cache Creek Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cache Creek Hotel Jackson
- Cache Creek Motel Jackson Hole, WY