“2017 Anniversary Getaway”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 30 October 2017

We were very surprised by this authentic little jewel in the middle of Dubois. Family owned and operated and the food was homemade. The corned beef hash was excellent and the bison burger was outstanding. We got some homemade soup to go and it was exceptional.(chili and beef vegetable). A must if you're traveling through on your way to Jackson Hole. We highly recommend it.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

You don't have to be a cowboy to eat here. I was hungry when I came here, I wasn't when I left. Great portions for the price.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Obviously a popular choice for breakfast for locals and tourists. Big hearty fare on offer for my starving husband whilst I went for something a little more dainty. It was really good! Endless coffee, quick, efficient service and very good value. Would thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We pulled into town not expecting a lot (it's WAY far away from anything). We asked at the Stagecoach Inn where to eat and this is where she sent us. Was she right! The food is americana, with lots of beef and fish, often with gravy. I had the hamburger steak with cowboy potatoes and corn-all really well done. I just wish I'd had room for the amazing pies, that'll have to wait for breakfast. Highly recommended and some "just a little different" recipes to try the next time!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Stopped here en route to Cheyenne from Yellowstone......enjoyed breakfast, had spicy Elk sausages. Staff friendly.

Been to Cowboy Cafe? Share your experiences!