“CLOSED••••••OPENED UNDER NEW NAME”
Review of Adriano's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Adriano's Italian Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2017

This restaurant recently was sold and has opened under new owners. The new name is Il Pardino. We ate there and most things were the same, menu, staff, etc. I believe a new owner seated us and we had are favorite waitress. Menu the same with tweaks, no cover charge to bring in your own wine, although the list is reasonably priced, but list needs work/ Try it

1  Thank buffalobob6

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I went tonight. The new family/owners are beautiful people. Customer service was outstanding and attentive. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience. The atmosphere was pleasant and peaceful. There was a flow even though the place was packed out. You're going to have to try it and see what I mean. I can't accurately describe it but it was darned near spiritual. I think it's the owners. They are extra special. The new vodka sauce was good, too. The food was great but it was the way I felt when I left there and walked down the street. I'll definitely go back again.

3  Thank vincentefonisi
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Solid Italian fare with lots of well-known favorite dishes. Large, (Iceberg lettuce) house salad to start and a large white pizza we shared. I don’t think I have ever had a pizza with that much mozzarella cheese on a single pizza. House wines are inexpensive. I am not sure what the draw is here as the food was good, not over-the-top great. But you should know that the place is busy, especially every evening. Get a reservation if you intend to go.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Based on the TA reviews we decided to give this place a try and it didn’t disappoint. We wanted something a bit different to the usual steakhouse and this fitted the bill perfectly. The food was excellent and the staff friendly. We didn’t pre-book and so were lucky to get seated.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We didn't want steak another night so we tried Adriano's. Enjoyed the menu - had a pasta dish and a chicken dish. Both very tasty. Nice pre-dinner salad. Reasonalby priced wine list. Good service. A nice alternative to the usual western fare.