“Very good meal”

Ranked #8 of 94 Restaurants in Cody
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Not being a beef eater, I ordered Chicken Marsala, which was quite good. Tea was excellent. Travel companion ordered ribs and she stated they were also quite good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,356)

Reviewed 15 November 2017

The Chop House was a fantastic experience. Our server Ashton, provided excellent service and was a pleasure to deal with. Spending over 100 days per year on the road for work each year, it is refreshing to eat at a quality establishment like the Chop House.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Not too crowded for a Saturday. Family of five seated immediately. Service by Talia was great. The food superb. I had the shrimp and chicken which came with fries. I also had a salad as a side. Very tasty jumbo shrimp and tender juicy chicken fingers. The side salad was huge. Also at our table was the fried green tomato burger which was also huge. Looked yummy. The others had the sirloin steak and garlic mashed. Steaks were cooked to perfection. Only complaint is that it's not in our town. Will surely return next Cody visit.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We went in early to beat the crowds. I had a bacon cheese burger & sweet potato fries. The cook your burger as rare as you’d like & it was done perfectly. The waffle sweet potato fries were good too. Nice cozy atmosphere. We were going to go back but went later in the evening and there was standing room only. My advice is to go early or make a reservation!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We were in Cody for the art show and had a evening free so we went to the Rib and Chop House. We didn't have a reservation but we only had to wait about 20 minutes. Our table was at the rear of the restaurant so we could see most of what went on around us. Our waiter was poorly trained and failed to tell us about the specials. I learned that after watching the waitress at the next table fully engage with the customers with a smile. As it turned out, she was the only person working on the floor that smiled during our stay. Watching the waitstaff return to the kitchen looked like prisoners going to their cells.

Dishes were left on our table after the course was finished and the ribs that were set in front of me were burned and shrunken sitting on the bare plate. I should have sent them back but I only wanted to end the dinner and leave. This is the second time we have eaten in this restaurant and the second time we had poor service and a bad food experience.

We eat in their other restaurants and have never had experiences like the two we have had in Cody.

1  Thank Skip59716

Been to Wyoming's Rib and Chop House? Share your experiences!