“Great food and bar!”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Went twice - the prime rib was excellent! Bar is an old one with a rich history! And, they even have a separate bar area that you can smoke in! My husband was impressed! The second evening, we had the ribeye and were disappointed. Lots of fat and the meat was tough. Slow service in the dining room. I would definitely recommend this restaurant/bar - great bartenders and so friendly!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I don't believe there is better food or service within 100 miles. The food is superb and I always enjoy going early to enjoy the endless history and memorabilia throughout the building.
Never been disappointed.
Walt & Rae

Have been there several times

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We took a chance on a local "honky-tonk", as travelers passing thru. Wow, what great service and food. Our waiter, Spencer brought us outstanding prime ribs and took care of our "gluten-free needs. Great choices on the beer and wine menu. Nice warm atmosphere with soft Willie Nelson music playing in the background.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

This property doesn't look like much from the exterior(gravel parking lot) but the food and service were excellent. The steaks were to die for and the ambience inside was very nice. The wait staff were very friendly and the courses arrived promptly. the presentation was very nice as well. One of the best meals we had in our 10 day trip out west. Also had lice entertainment during the dinner hour and a band later.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

So everyone raves about this place. We weren’t disappointed just not sure it lives up to the hype. The 22 Oz ribeye wasn’t 22 maybe 16 Oz, the elk/buffalo burger was tasty and the fries were ok. The server was friendly and pleasant. She was working alone (which is typical for this time of year) so we gave her a wide berth for time. She offered information about activities to do in the city. Very nice lady. The whole restaurant reminded me of an old honky tonk. Kinda dirty and we had to sho flies away from our food the whole time. I’d give it another try just from what locals report if we had more time here. I wish I could give it a better review. It’s a land mark place and your probably should go, just be forewarned.

Been to Cassie's Supper Club? Share your experiences!