“Too slow”

Ranked #13 of 93 Restaurants in Cody
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Home made baked goods, out of this world coffee and specialty drinks. Breakfast is served from 7am-12pm and everything is made from scratch. Lunch/Dinner offerings include fabulous salads, soup, chili, gourmet sandwiches, panini's, burgers and chili dogs. Drop in, you will be greeted with fantastic service and delicious food made fresh when you order. We are not a fast food establishment but we aim to make home styled, whole food for you to enjoy.
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I've been going to Mojoe's for several years now. I enjoy the food, and the staff is always very friendly. However, the service is INCREDIBLY slow. It's especially frustrating when there is only one other person in there, yet it still takes 45 minutes to get my one burrito. I've tried coming back again and again, but it's gotten to the point where it's really not worth it. The food is good, but not good enough that I want to wait almost an hour for it.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

They USED to serve great food but ...after many last chances I will not return. I just ordered a breakfast burrito and a coffee. As I was filling my coffee, they handed me my burrito: it was not made to order, it was half the size that it used to be and they didn’t put everything on it that it’s supposed to have according to their own menu! To top it all off, I was the only one there and no one was in the drive-thru so they cannot even use busyness as an excuse

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Several years ago Mojo's put out wonderful cookies, pastries, and coffee. On a recent visit (Oct 2017) things had changed (perhaps because the baker left several years ago to follow other pursuits). An oatmeal cookie lacked the buttery goodness once there; a "gluten free" chocolate-chip peanut butter cookie would have been better made with sawdust; their iconic cinnamon roll which was requested to be served heated was served cold; a cafe Americano was watered down to tasteless; a wet cappuccino was more a latte (far too much milk). Perhaps it's a training issue, or maybe the morning rush.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

FRESH food, clean establishment, very pleasant service. Food is superlative. Highly recommend! The biscuits are amazing!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

We had a late breakfast here and it was good. I enjoyed the biscuts with gravy and the farmer joe meal was good too. Coffee was good. Not a huge seating area but we had no trouble.