“Cool place!”

Annies Soda Saloon & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Cody
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: We sell Old Fashioned Soda, Ice Cream, Ice Cream Soda, Shakes, Paninis, Sandwiches, Soups, and Pies. Box Lunches for groups.
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

They offer an assortment of soups and paninis with yummy homemade sodas and floats in an old-fashioned soda shop. My six year old really enjoyed his Nutella and banana panini. Right on the strip!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Stopped in for a sweet treat, and it did not disappoint. The old saloon setting is fitting for downtown Cody. Kids loved bellying up to the bar while enjoying some great malts. I don't recall the
flavors, but I do remember them being very sweet and definitely enough to share with someone else. AAA+++ for food and setting!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

We stopped at Annies one day for lunch and both had sandwiches which were very nice indeed. Service was excellent.

We decided we would both order 1 scoop of ice cream - what came were 2 sundae dishes absolutely overflowing with the biggest portions of ice ream we have ever seen.

To be honest - it was revolting (not the flavour but the size of the portion) - we both felt completely over-faced and left at least half. The ice cream was very nice but the ridiculous portion completely spoiled any enjoyment.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

We enjoyed our sandwiches - the kids had turkey jalapeño popper sandwich and I had the turkey club with a bowl of claim chowder. It was very good and the atmosphere was great.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Took the grand kids to Annie's after a day of swimming, two had the sundaes and the youngest had the triple chocolate shake, I opted for the root beer float. The sundaes were of average size but prepared with the perfect combination chocolate syrup, ice cream, nuts and whip cream. The two oldest grand kids were completely satisfied with their section until the youngest one's triple chocolate shake showed up on the table : it was HUGE and they give the portion of the shake that doesn't fit in the glass to you in the mixing metal container. My root beer float was bigger than I would have thought and they serve a small side portion of root beer with the, the only thing I would ask for next time is for an additional scoop of ice cream. great little place for afternoon snacks and icr=e cream.

Been to Annies Soda Saloon & Cafe? Share your experiences!