All reviews gift shop the holiday inn buffalo bill breakfast is served short walk across the parking lot main strip adjacent building the breakfast area morning staff couple who run busy season nice clean hotel perfect stopover comfortable rooms large room free breakfast within walking distance
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

2 of us ladies on our motorcycles pulled up about 8pm and got outstanding service ! We were taken and shown a beautiful 2 Bdrm cabin with parking beside for our bikes that was perfect and even got a discount :) when everyone else was full !!
This is the best and cleanest accommodation we have had so far on our trip , thank you Buffalo Bill Village :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Penny G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Hi Lisa,
I hope you ladies had a great trip together. I have shared your comments with the Buffalo Bill Village Cabins. We are all glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back on your next ladies trip!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Comfortable bed. Clean room. Friendly, helpful staff. Within walking distance to shops and restaurants. Continental breakfast. One of the cheaper rates in town. Within driving distance to rodeo and old trail town. Would return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Penny G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Hello Renee,
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn in Cody Wyoming. I'm happy to hear the you enjoyed your stay with us, I'm glad you were able to relax and get refreshed for your next day of traveling. We think our location in town is one of the best. Easy to find no matter what direction you arrive in Cody at, and conveniently located to all of the downtown shopping and restaurants. We look forward to having you come and stay with us again!

Sincerley,

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Let's just say, don't stay here if your a motorcycle person, the Front Desk clerk , Michele, gave me the line, "We don't care if your here" Too long to tell the whole story but, I won't be back and hope you can find another hotel who appreciates a customer

I made a phone call after the review and voiced my concerns to the GM, She was generally concerned, apologized, and offered to make things right, which I appreciated. Hopefully they will be able to teach the one person some manners, thus I am upgrading my rating an basically try it for yourself and perhaps I will again . Thank you Penny

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Penny G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Hi George,
Thanks for updating your review. I'm glad that we were able to talk about the unfortunate experience you had while you were our guest. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your motorcycle trip, we do hope you'll give us another chance next time you come to Cody Wyoming.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Nice clean room with amenities. We were in the "back building". Never found an elevator, just stairs, so had to drag our bags up steps. Breakfast was served in a different building across the parking lot. The people there were super friendly. Breakfast was better than average for a chain hotel.

Room Tip: Try not to stay in the back building.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Penny G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Treelavee,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on your recent stay at the Comfort Inn in Cody Wyoming, we appreciate it. I'm glad that you enjoyed our rooms, and our free continental breakfast that we serve in the Sarsparilla Saloon during our busy summer season. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip, we look forward to having you come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Yes, our room was large, roomy, and comfy. Yes, our room was modern and up to date. Yes, our room was clean and we had all the amenities we needed, i.e.; coffee pot. The morning staff was tremendous while the afternoon staff was just a job as we were handed a map and said this is where breakfast is served, not mentioning you had to enter through the gift shop just past the Holiday Inn. Breakfast was good with sausage, scrambled eggs, breads, cereal, waffles, and fruit. Only thing missing was some breakfast potatoes. And of course yes, I do recommend and will definitely stay there again, maybe off season when the prices go down.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear 808imiloa,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at the Comfort Inn in Cody Wyoming. I'm glad that you enjoyed our spacious guest rooms, and that our amenities suited your needs. I'm sorry that our staff didn't deliver a consistent experience between the shifts. We look forward to having you come back and stay with us again on your next trip to Wyoming.