All reviews gift shop the holiday inn buffalo bill breakfast is served short walk across the parking lot main strip adjacent building the breakfast area morning staff couple who run busy season nice clean hotel perfect stopover comfortable rooms large room free breakfast within walking distance
Reviewed 25 October 2015

If you're in Cody, this is a nice place to stay. You're just a few blocks from the Buffalo Bill Museum and all the shops along the main street. It was October, off season when I stayed and had a rate of $116 for a room with 2 queen beds and a roll away. June or July would be much more costly.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Penny G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your stay with us. We appreciate guests letting us know about their stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed you visit in Cody, and found our location to be convenient to our local attractions. The Buffalo Bill Center of the West is an amazing place to visit. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 22 October 2015

We stayed at the Comfort Inn Cody for two nights as part of our Yellowstone vacation. Cody is a nice, small town, at the East Entrance of Yellowstone. The drive into Yellowstone takes you through the very lovely Shoshone national forest. Breakfast was decent, scrambled eggs, yogurt, bagels and pastries and gave us a good start for the 1.5 hour drive into the park.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank T917
Penny G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2015

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us, we appreciate feedback from our guests. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and were able to fuel up before your trip to Yellowstone National Park. The Shoshone National Forest is beautiful to drive through on the way to the East Entrance of the park. I'm happy you found our rooms to be comfortable during your stay. I hope you had a great time in Yellowstone National Park, and also in Cody. We hope to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

We just stayed one night on our way to Yellowstone. Clean and comfortable room and has been updated. Staff was friendly and helpful. We will stay again if in the Cody area. Cody is a nice town with a lot to do.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Penny G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2015

Hi Lorie,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We appreciate feedback from our guests. I'm glad that you not only enjoyed your time with us but also in Cody. I hope you also had a great time in Yellowstone National Park. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

We stopped here for a night on our way to yellowstone. The hotel was comfortable and I loved the little touches such as the stuffed buffalo and rose. It was the best stop of our trip for sleeping. The breakfast was in a cute room on the backside of the gift shop. Would definitely stop here when we travel back to the area.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Penny G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2015

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed all that we had to offer. We hope to see you on your next trip to Cody!

Reviewed 16 September 2015

The atmosphere in this hotel was great. The staff was friendly and helpful with driving directions and places to eat. I didn't care for the room because it was directly over the office and the veiw from the window was of the front wall of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Penny G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2015

Dear Trackmedown,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I'm glad that you did enjoy the atmosphere of our hotel and found our staff friendly and helpful. I'm sorry that you didn't care for the location of your room and the view outside of your window. I hope you did enjoy our beautiful Mountain Scenery around our town while in Cody. We hope that you would stay with us again and give provide you with a different location for a view of our Mountain Ranges.