All reviews free laundry full kitchen two bedroom suite great hotel small apartment fresh cookies making the reservation shopping and restaurants hotel of choice perfect stay living area excellent place to stay late check pool area spent one night each morning home away from home
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Staybridge Suites has set the bar high for the rest of our trip to Wyoming. We were greeted at the desk by Angel (who lived up to her name) and were promptly and courteously checked in. The room we received had a king sized bed in it and we were two old guys traveling together. As we are not that friendly, Angel kindly switched us to a room with two separate beds. The room was great. Clean, comfortable and equipped with everything I would need for a prolonged stay. That night, the hotel had a get together for the guests where they served very tasty homemade pizza, salad and believe it or not, free draft beer and wine. The Black Tooth beer was exceptional. My hat's off to the young man manning the tap. Even the other guests were very fiendly (might of been the beer and wine) and polite. Other hotels will be hard pressed to beat the level of service that the Staybridge Suites in Cheyenne provided.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Will M, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Hello,

Thanks for your 5-star review my friend! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and all that we have to offer. Angel definitely is an asset and we're glad to have her on the team. I'll be sure to share your kind words with her! I hope that you gentlemen will choose to stay with us in the future!

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I was extremely surprised with my stay. I flew in for a weekend and my flight out did not leave until 1 am out of Denver. The hotel was kind enough to allow me a late check out of 2pm. They put me at the end of the housekeeping rotation to make it happen. The staff was awesome and helpful. The workout room was fabulous! Self serve laundry is free to guests. Every evening there are fresh cookies offered and the breakfast buffet was decent. My room had a mini kitchen that was nice with real dishes, a dishwasher, two burner stove top, microwave and refrigerator. The room also offered free popcorn. If I return to Cheyenne and stay more than a weekend I would definitely consider staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Will M, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Hello FLOGROWNGIRL,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review! It was a pleasure accommodating you during your stay and we're glad that you enjoyed it. We truly enjoy what we do and this makes for a great experience for our guest. We look forward to seeing you during your next trip this way!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

This hotel is fairly new or at least it looks like it! The rooms are nice, the gym is great, free washer/dryer...un heard of! But most appreciated! The breakfast was a standard quick grab and go but there was plenty to chose from!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Will M, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Hello PW7382,

Thanks for your 5 star review! I'm glad that you enjoyed the many amenities that we have to offer here at the hotel. We hope that you will grant us another opportunity to accommodate you in the future.

Staybridge Suites Cheyennne

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Only stayed here one night on the way through, but was impressed with this hotel. Easy to get to (driving) and close to the Frontier Mall and dining options. Also about a ten minute drive from the centre of town. Staff were great and this hotel goes out of their way to make things comfortable. There was the offer of a complimentary dinner, fresh baked cookies as you walked in and of course the complimentary breakfast which was excellent. Room was spacious and included a kitchen and all cooking facilities, plus two televisions. Also included some complimentary microwave popcorn. Separate lounge area and desk in the room. Also made use of the business centre for printing of boarding passes. Plenty of parking available.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Will M, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Hello Ebenis,

Thanks for your 5 star review! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed all the wonderful amenities that we offer. We truly enjoy what we do and this makes for a great experience for our guest. We hope that you will grant us another opportunity to accommodate you in the future!

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Loved the suite! Good price! Everything was immaculate! We had fajitas for the happy hour and didn’t even need to go out for dinner since it was 20 degrees out! Made us decide to try other Staybridge suites!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Will M, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Hello Marlene,

Thanks for your 5 star review! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to enjoy our evening social. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand and look forward to accommodating you in the future!