All reviews full size refrigerator breakfast in bed room includes nice kitchenette extended stay ice maker kitchen sink burner cooktop stove top hotel chain only stayed one night very nice place to stay train tracks comfortable beds front desk staff road trip first floor
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Stayed 2 nights and room was in great shape and bed was comfortable. Has full size fridge and stove. Was a short trip for a little R&R away from home for the fourth of July. They were pet friendly which worked great for us and our dog.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nate M, Manager at My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay at the My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY during your recent visit. We are glad you found the hotel and staff accommodating for all of your needs. The central location, comfortable rooms, and great customer service make us an ideal location for every traveler. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

This hotel is very clean and friendly. The room we had was very nice and very comfortable! Since we had never been to Cheyenne before, I asked about where to find restaurants for dinner. The young lady at the front desk was extremely helpful. She let me know about turning on the ice maker as soon as we got into the room so we would have ice. I would definitely stay at this hotel again!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It is wonderful to hear when our guests have enjoyed their stays. Our staff always strives to go above and beyond for each guest, every day here at My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY. It is great to see that your stay reflected that. Thank you for making My Place Your Place! We are getting many more built, so check around for us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 July 2016

We had a great experience at this hotel. I hesitate to give it five stars only because we didn't stay very long, but I couldn't think of anything that I could complain about. The room was clean and had lots of great aminities.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nate M, Manager at My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

It is great to hear such positive feedback such as yours regarding your stay at our My Place Hotel – Cheyenne, WY. We appreciate very much your wonderful comments. I am happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable. Thanks for being our guest.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Stayed at the hotel for 4 nights for 375 bucks. I booked it on travelocity I got 15 percent off, can't beat that price for this hotel. Room was nice and clean, having a full sized fridge, toaster, microwave, stove, and sink allowed us to eat the food we brought and not spend a million dollars eating out every day. Good location, easy to get to! Spent some time in cheyenne but not that far of a drive to loveland and estes park, co! Overall, A reliabe, comfortable place to stay.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for recommending My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY! We are thrilled that you had an amazing stay! Our new facility is a great hotel option for many travelers. Each room has superior quality bedding, and a My Kitchen with a full sized refrigerator, microwave, and two-burner stove top. Making us an ideal location for even the pickiest of travelers! We hope you will consider staying at other My Place locations during any future travels.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Almost hate to review this hotel with a nice rating. Would love to keep this little gem to my self. Did not expect this at all when we opened to door to our room. WOW, large room, big bathroom, full -size Fridge, stove, microwave and a recliner! The train can be a little noisy. The room is well worth the price.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Nate M, Manager at My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review of our My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY! We are thrilled that you had an amazing stay! Our new facility is a great hotel option for many travelers. Each room has superior quality bedding, and a My Kitchen with a full sized refrigerator, microwave, and two-burner stove top. Making us an ideal location for even the pickiest of travelers! We hope you will consider staying at other My Place locations during any future travels.