“Thai in Wyoming?”

Anong's Thai Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 216 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

That’s what I thought but I was wrong! This great little find is a gold mine when it comes to authentic Thai food! I had Tom Yum Guy soup along with an order of summer rolls. Both were outstanding! I’m definitely going to return!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Who would have thought to find such a good Thai restaurant in Cheyenne, Wyoming. I had one of their specialties, Shrimp Masaman. It was really terrific with just the right balance of sweet and spice. I also had their Crab Rangoon was was excellent. Their sweet sour sauce was the best I have ever had. It is close to the I 80 with an easy on and off. Be sure to check their web site for hours. They do not open for dinner until 5:00. I was there at 5:30 and within 15 minutes at least 6 people came in for carry-out. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Oh my goodness. If you are a salmon lover, this Chef's Special dish of pouched salmon with asparagus and other vegetables with a coconut creamy sauce is truly one of the BEST THAI dishes that I have ever had any where in the country!! Amazing Thai food!!

1  Thank Breathdoc
Reviewed 14 October 2017

We were staying at the Radisson and had seen reviews of this place. Food is plentiful and very tasty, the service was attentive. We so enjoyed our meal we returned a second night. Not only is the food good, but it is very good value.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

My better half and I stopped for dinner anf we had hot tea, Veggie Curry and Veggie halibut fish dishes. Orders came out fast and were hot, very tasty. Good prices for this small, intimate restaurant which is a great place for date night.