“Great Masaman Curry”

Anong's Thai Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 216 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Who would have thought to find such a good Thai restaurant in Cheyenne, Wyoming. I had one of their specialties, Shrimp Masaman. It was really terrific with just the right balance of sweet and spice. I also had their Crab Rangoon was was excellent. Their sweet sour sauce was the best I have ever had. It is close to the I 80 with an easy on and off. Be sure to check their web site for hours. They do not open for dinner until 5:00. I was there at 5:30 and within 15 minutes at least 6 people came in for carry-out. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Oh my goodness. If you are a salmon lover, this Chef's Special dish of pouched salmon with asparagus and other vegetables with a coconut creamy sauce is truly one of the BEST THAI dishes that I have ever had any where in the country!! Amazing Thai food!!

1  Thank Breathdoc
Reviewed 14 October 2017

We were staying at the Radisson and had seen reviews of this place. Food is plentiful and very tasty, the service was attentive. We so enjoyed our meal we returned a second night. Not only is the food good, but it is very good value.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

My better half and I stopped for dinner anf we had hot tea, Veggie Curry and Veggie halibut fish dishes. Orders came out fast and were hot, very tasty. Good prices for this small, intimate restaurant which is a great place for date night.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Our first visit was only because we needed lunch on a Sunday and there are so few decent eateries open on Sunday in the Laramie-Cheyenne area. The place was really busy, particularly because of the upcoming Great American Eclipse. Despite the challenges, service was excellent!! The food was outstanding. We particularly enjoyed the green beans (pad prik king). The yellow curry was wonderfully flavourful, but we would choose something other than chicken for the feature ingredient because thin-sliced chicken ends up more cooked than we like. The wine list is adequate and affordable. We enjoyed Anong's so much that we changed our itinerary to bring us back to Cheyenne for another delightful lunch. Our main dish was masaman curry (because we love potatoes and not so much rice) with shrimp that were perfectly cooked. This time there was no crowd, so we had time to talk to one of the senior staff members, Kevin, who enriched our experience by sharing his knowledge of life in this fascinating part of America. Immigrants built this country, and it is people like Anong and her extended family who are continuing to make America great!