“Deserves the good reviews!”

Anong's Thai Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 216 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 19 August 2017

My wife and I ate here for the first time on a Saturday evening.

I had the Kee Mau (sautéed flat noodles with basil, veggies, in a light but spicy sauce) and my wife had Panang Curry (sauce made with red chili past and coconut milk). Both dishes were excellent (we're experienced Thai diners) and would most definitely recommend both dishes.

The service was terrific. The waitress was helpful, prompt, and knows the dishes on the menu quite well. The food was prepared and delivered quickly.

One last note... If you a male and visit the restroom, watch your head on the low door frame. You'll see (or feel) what I'm talking about B^)

1  Thank Beevie

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Looked a bit scary outside and inside was okay, but the food was quite good. We had potstickers and shared some shrimp pad Thai. The shrimp was grilled, sauce kind of sweet & plentiful, and the portion was generous. We will stop again as we pass through town.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Don't judge a restaurant by its looks. Anong's is plain on the outside and plain on the inside, but the food is delicious, and the service is excellent.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed our dinner at Anong's. The service was fast, the food was good, and the place isn't to far from the I-80 exit so it would be easy to get to for just a stop before heading on.

We had the Pad Thai, and the Green Curry. The portions were big, and the flavor was good. We thought it was a good value for the money.

I would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

It's been OVER a year since I've been here BUT the lunch buffet is still very good and still a bargain to boot. There are 3 different soups including chicken with rice, hot and sour as well as a coconut chicken soup that was awesome. You have pots of both fried rice and steamed white rice. There were multiple choices for appetizers including veggie spring rolls, tofu rice rolls, chicken wings, chicken dumplings {NICE} and crab Rangoon. Main dishes included sesame chicken, basil chicken curry, chicken lo mein and several other Thai dishes what were yummy. It's a bargain @ $9.50 and quite filling to boot.