All reviews home depot room was clean the breakfast area would stay here again complimentary breakfast enjoyed our stay other hotels breakfast was excellent great place to stay outback steakhouse oatmeal pool and hot tub very nice hotel front desk staff fitness center frontier days mae
Reviewed 29 December 2017

I drove close to 4000 miles to go home and back to see my three brothers for Christmas. I drove long days in sometimes very bad weather. I stayed in Hamptons on all my stops but one, when I stayed with a close friend in KC. Hampton Inn was a welcome oasis in a sea of snow and cold. Rooms were very nice and clean. Amy you did a great job and left your name in my Sioux Falls stay!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 December 2017

I was traveling for work between WY and CO, and my work went late forcing me to stay the night in Cheyenne.

I was able to quickly check rates, book, check in and prepare for my travels to CO the next day.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Staff were friendly and helpful at all times. Breakfast layout and food choices were great. If disturbed by slight road noise, suggest east side rooms. Teas and coffee bar was fully stocked and were always hot. Hot tub on premise was most enjoyable during the cold weather there.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Our room had left over previous guests laundry and shower head was broken and had low water pressure. Not up to Hampton Inn standards. Disappointing, and staff offered to adjust our bill, however, we had pre-paid our room through Expedia and so apparently no resolution.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

This was a one night stopover and it met our needs well. Steve was helpful in offering us advice and guidance with local amenities, whilst we were very impressed with Mae which chatted to us at breakfast and ensured that all was ok with our stay. Our room was fine, very clean and suitable for our needs.

Date of stay: August 2017