All reviews breakfast included waffles morning girl economy hotel room was clean tv worked desk clerk a great stay nonsmoking room road noise the general manager staff was friendly kathryn hoffman jordan microwave rates
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I read reviews of this and against my better judgement took a chance. The only thing I can say good about the place is that the room was clean & didn’t smell & the front desk clerk was very nice. Other than that, the hallways smelled of smoke, carpets were old & dirty, and everything was very dated. It was like a throw back to the 1970s with cinderblock & paneling walls. Breakfast was nothing to speak of. I won’t be returning here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Crocmate11
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Inn Casper Showboat Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Crocmate11,
We apologize for the unsatisfactory stay you had with us. We appreciate the feedback and we hope that we can earn your business in the future.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Loved the stay. The room rate was fairly priced and affordable. The General Manager, Kathryn Barker, was very nice, friendly, professional, and accommodating. The front desk clerk, Jordan Vitt, was also friendly as well. The overall service was great, the continental breakfast was hot and delicious, and the room clean and tidy. My preferred hotel for the Casper area.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jason J

Dear Jason J,
We are happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us. We love hearing back from our guests and we will be sure to pass this review along to our staff. We thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two days on May 9&10 the desk clerk Richard Hoffman helped me out with all the necessities that I needed while I stayed. His kindness was very appreciative!!! Thank you National 9 Inn for making feel welcome!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Inn Casper Showboat Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Dreamarquez74,
Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that our staff was so helpful and made you feel welcome. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Great customer service. The gentleman who checked me in last night was so professional and courteous and Richard had hot coffee for me at 4:30 am this morning. The bed was super comfortable too!! Great rates as well. I would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for letting us and everyone know about your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that you slept well and had fresh coffee in the morning. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon.

R. Howell - Regional Manager

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

A friend and I came to apsper for work.had a dog with us and was to get a room with ease. close to the highway. Helpful staff and quite plave to stay.we were in walking distance to lots restaurans bar and grills.nice walk path behind inn.the paved path goes along river with lights the makes a nice walk in the evening.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear JasonsR526QD,
Thank you for the review! We are pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us and found our staff to be helpful. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon.