All reviews restaurant attached to the hotel every week timely manner front desk lady shuttle service home away from home visiting casper dart
Reviewed 15 September 2018

I am a meticulous review reader before booking hotels, yet I booked this last minute because we thought we had to bring our dog with us and it was affordable. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT STAYING HERE. Run far far away. The carpets I wouldn't even walk on in bare feet they were so stained and gross. There was one spot that you can see in my photo that I REALLY hope wasn't blood and more like juice because it really looked like blood. The room smelled like smoke and the bathroom tub was moldy and not clean. The pool so ice cold my kids couldn't even stand it and they swim in the lake all the time! I don't even understand why you wouldn't change the carpet and give it a coat of paint, it would be 10X better with just that. We talked to the front desk and asked if there was a remodeled or nicer room available - "oh sure there is and we can move you...but it will be TWICE AS EXPENSIVE." Ummm for real? Do you even see your carpets? I've seen better carpets in a hostel. Gross. It was too late to move so we had to stay. The heating/cooling controls are from 1970. I will NEVER stay here again and don't understand when someone isn't happy they wouldn't move you at the same cost when the hotel was half empty to save getting awful reviews everywhere, which I intend to do. I'm pretty easy when it comes to accommodations, I'm not super picky or high end either. So for me to think this place was awful takes a lot. Lots and Lots of other hotels in Casper to stay in who care about their appearance and guest satisfaction.

Room Tip: just don't stay here. easy choice.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

The staff was extremely nice. Yes,we had a few issues, however in the morning I was able to speak to a VERY nice young lady who was the front end manager I believe,and she listened and looked at the pictures i took,and was very sorry,and understood my problems.
I can't remember her name but her and the little blonde young lady,were so helpful and pleasant to speak to. So I wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2018

We spent three nights at the Parkway, and discovered a hotel that while once was wonderful, has grown older less than gracefully. The front desk was rather beat-up and had lost our booking. The rooms had been renovated, and the a/c worked (unlike some other reviews). The carpet was stained and needed a good cleaning.

The free breakfast was generally speaking pretty good. One of our days, the orange juice was spoiled (not just sour, but completely spoiled).

The location is excellent, and the people who worked at the hotel were nice. But it needs a pretty large infusion of money to bring it back to its glory days. We booked the hotel on an internet service which rated it 3 stars, but our feeling was that it deserved at most 2.5 stars.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

We wouldn't have stayed had it not been late when we arrived after traveling for more than 12 hrs by plane and car. This hotel is not honest in their description. The description says premium bedding and rainfall shower. Neither is accurate. I booked a renovated room. It looks like they tried but unsuccessfully. The shower was narrow and dirty. You could see in the wall of between the wall in the hallway. There is no way I would ever stay here again much less book an event here. And the breakfast was disgusting.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Overall I was not impressed with this facility. The smoke free rooms smell like smoke, the swimming pool was ice cold, and the complementary breakfast was very low quality. I would recommend staying somewhere else.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family