See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

This is the 2nd time I have stayed here and have had nothing but the best stay. Stayed in the newly remolded towers. Updated decor & furniture. Hotel is clean & quiet. Firm beds were a plus for me. Only thing I saw in my room (2111) is the vent in the bathroom could be cleaned. We will be looking forward to staying again next yr when we visit for the gymnastics meet.
There's a Starbucks in front of hotel. Room service & restaurant has very good food. Can't go wrong with the Parkway Plaza! The staff are friendly, going above & beyond. Thank you, keep up the great atmosphere and customer service.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
ManagerX1, Manager at Parkway Plaza Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Thank you for being our guest at the Parkway Plaza Hotel & Convention Center once again and for taking the time to share your wonderful remarks online. We are delighted that you loved our updated property, friendly associates who took great care of you, as well as the food we serve. Thank you again for being our valued guest. We look forward to your next stay with us soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Stayed one night. They put us in an un-renovated room because we had a dog with us. The first "pet approved" room smelled strongly of smoke. They were going to just spray some deodorizer but I asked to be given another room because it was obviously smoke. The second room was also un-renovated because I guess if you have a dog you don't get the nice rooms. Next day I found an adult sized bed bug crawling across the bed and had bites on my arm. If they have that size, they have more.
The lobby was beautiful and restaurant was clean. Room I saw, not so much.

Room Tip: Ask for the renovated rooms or you will get a very run down room.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
ManagerX1, Manager at Parkway Plaza Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Thank you for being our guest and for sharing a review of your visit. We are glad you enjoyed our beautiful lobby and restaurant but we apologize for any negative experience related to your room. Though we are confident this would be an isolated incident, we take comments like yours seriously. As your review is anonymous, we would appreciate additional information to identify the room you occupied so we may properly investigate and follow up. It was our pleasure accommodating you, and we hope to have the opportunity to resolve your concern to your satisfaction.
Kristen Chavez,

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel has run down so much - it is thought dirty. I was worried to eat anything there as the restrooms etc were grossly under cared for.

The carpets are stained and the place smelled dirty and dusty. Gross.

Come on people clean it up as we need a decent convention center.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
ManagerX1, Front Office Manager at Parkway Plaza Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to write a review. We're sorry to hear you encountered so many housekeeping issues. We take the cleanliness of our property very seriously, so what you experienced is not typical for us. Our staff is 100% committed to providing fresh, clean accommodations for all of our guests, and I am sorry this was not the case for you. We are already taking steps to ensure oversights such as this do not happen again. I hope you will consider giving us a second chance the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Stayed there recently for business. This could be a decent property if they had a GM that had a clue. renovated rooms are nice. Others shouldn't be rented at all. Housekeeping was awful and maintenance crew looked like they just got out of jail. On the plus side there was a complimentary continental breakfast. On the negative side it was awful. Inexcusable that I left six messages after check out for managers Etc. and not one of them was returned either by phone or email

Room Tip: Insist on a fully renovated room
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
ManagerX1, Front Office Manager at Parkway Plaza Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues you described regarding our housekeeping, and for failing to respond to your request. Customer satisfaction is our team's top priority. This will be discussed in detail at our next staff meeting, and steps will be taken to ensure this does not happen again. Again, we are so sorry for the problems you encountered. I hope you will stay with us another time so we can provide you with a much more satisfying experience.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

This is a crappy old motel I booked a room for my wife when she got to the room it stunk of stale smoke carpets were dirty and old from the 70's bed was dirty and wore out and to top it all off there was a dead spider on the floor my wife refused to stay there apparently the photos on the web site are photo shopped!! Don't waste your time here go stay at the new Best Western on the east side of Casper!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
ManagerX1, General Manager at Parkway Plaza Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

I was disheartened to read your review. Please accept my sincere apology for the problems you encountered. You deserved a comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. I assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable, and we will take immediate action to identify why we failed so we can prevent these issues from occurring again.