All reviews board games evening snacks cheese and crackers pizza hut fresh veggies waffles ranch dip sausage gravy room was clean parking lot breakfast area place to stay excellent stay nice breakfast we've stayed staff was friendly first floor
Reviewed 1 October 2018

being handicapped, the staff helped and made sure my air concentratot was set up in my room, just as they have done every year since 2003, coming and going to the Sturgis motorcycle Rally. They have taken good care of me and the breakfast is good to, getting you on your way.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Debbie3240, Assistant General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Casper West by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Cliffy1950,
Thank you for taking the time to write the review!! Im so glad to hear your trip hear went well and that we were able to help you. We look forward to your next trip to Sturgis.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Sheila is amazing and made our stay a great experience. After a long exhausting drive she was very helpful and made everything very easy. We will be staying here again the next time we are in Casper Wyoming.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Debbie3240, Assistant General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Casper West by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear Willie A,
Thank you for the great review! Sheila is amazing as is all our staff, we all love this motel and take pride in our jobs. I hope the rest of your trip went well and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

They are remodeling and the paint smell was super strong, but other than that the hotel was pleasant and clean. The staff was friendly and efficient. We got there late-ish and they had veggies and snacks out in the reception area and people were playing a card game so it was a very welcoming atmosphere.

The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The water was uber hot - a word of caution to those with young children, but I loved it after I scalded my hand accidentally and was prepared for the shower.

My only negative is that the hot breakfast was completely inedible. They had cold options like cereal and boiled eggs but I didn't try those. I started with a biscuit and gravy. The biscuit was cold and the gravy had a grainy texture and tasted like it was not thoroughly mixed or cooked after being poured from a packet. The sausage was like dehydrated minuscule sausage granules. After a couple bites I threw it away and made a waffle. Which had the oddest flavor ever. I don't know if the batter was bad, or it was supposed to taste like that, but it was so weird I was afraid to eat it. We left and went out to breakfast at a restaurant.

If you are just looking for a clean, comfortable, affordable room with friendly staff - this is a great hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Debbie3240, Assistant General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Casper West by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear Robin C,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, tho I do apologize you didn't enjoy breakfast. I will discuss your issues with our team. I hope the rest of your trip went well and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing Assistant General Manager Ms. Ashley made our stay fantastic. She's very accommodating and super friendly. Assisted us with a couple of unique requests that you won't find elsewhere. Very clean, quiet rooms, well lit parking. The best coffee. Close to several places to eat.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Debbie3240, assistant general manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Casper West by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Jason W,
Thank you for the great review!! I am so glad to hear your stay with us went so well and I hope the rest of your trip did as well. It was a pleasure to be able to assist you and look forward to your next adventure here.

Sincerley,

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

It’s all the little things they do as well as the absolutely most important! This place is CLEAN, comfortable and thoughtful. Wish every super 8 took this much pride in their property and guests. Driving from Oregon to Colorado and this place BY FAR is the best! Breathing room on the road is so helpful and appreciated

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Debbie3240, Assistant General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Casper West by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Jennifer P,
Thank you so much for the review. We do love our motel and take pride in its appearance. I am so glad you had such a great experience here with us and I hope the rest of your trip went just as good. We look forward to your next visit.