All reviews room was clean king room would stay here again waffles front desk staff nice stay continental breakfast road trip great place to stay easy access pet motel interstate accommodations
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Very, very nice all the way around. Pleasant help at front desk. Nice help allowed us to stay in pool extra time after it closed. Delicious breakfast with hot entry and huge chocolate muffins! Affordable stay right next door to the Fort bar & grill. Biker friendly too-towels to wipe the bugs off. Clean, comfortable room. Will stay again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kent A
Theresa M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

We take road trips several time each year and our dog is a constant companion on these trips. That is one of the reasons that we like La Quinta so much. While we always find La Quinta accommodations acceptable this Casper hotel is at least two steps above the standard set by La Quinta. Stay there is you can and I know that you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank quincydog

Reviewed 8 August 2016

We usually camp, but it was just too hot for the dogs and we wanted to try the bike trail in Caper. I booked this La Quinta due to no pet fees. As it turned out, it was right on the bike trail! We rode from the parking lot. I felt very comfortable leaving the dogs behind. AC was great, and the room was like a tomb - very quiet and didn't have to worry about them barking at hallway noise. That makes or breaks a trip for me. We also took a covered wagon ride through Historic Trails West and had a fantastic time. It too was very close to the hotel. Everything was clean, everyone was very nice. A guy was shampooing the hallway carpets and instead of getting mad that we had dogs and bikes, he asked if we were having fun. Great breakfast. One morning had bacon and french toast, the next was biscuits and gravy. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub too. WIFI was fast, free newspapers, great location. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We were in 148. Far from any door if you have lots to carry, but super quiet!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank eedoonan

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Lots of grass to walk dogs. Quiet rooms. Carpets & interior of rooms could be updated, but a good value, especially when traveling with dogs. Very nice free breakfast with a good variety. Easy on & off from I-25.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Adrienne F
Reviewed 31 July 2016

This was such a great place. The rooms were very clean, the bed so comfy. The staff all had smiles the whole time. The bathroom was very clean. The breakfast area was kept clean and stocked. The eggs weren't that great but the other food was great.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family