All reviews pool side hot tub staff was friendly riverside dukes motel
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Last hotel available in Casper, I now know why. Dirty, smelled the staff were filthy. The grounds were gross. I wanted to use the gym it was so filthy and smelly I couldn’t stand it. My bed looked like someone had just lied in it. Mold on the curtains. Can’t leave quick enough. Pics attached.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2018

My daughter booked this room when my granddaughter went to the dentist. The room was not very clean. It was very small and noisy. There was a gap in one of the ceiling tiles above the bathroom door. It was definitely not worth the price.

Room tip: rooms next to the river are newer.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2018

On booking in we told no wifi available which was important us as we were keeping our family updated on our attendance at each hotel we were visiting so they wouldn't worry. Our room wasn't clean and was very dated. Terrible mouldy smell on entering the room which was alittle nauseating. It was probably from the fridge or microwave - we were so tired and because we were staying only 1 night we didn't complain. We were woken up in the early hours by lots of noise and shouting on the corridors. My son wanted to go into the pool but I advised him not to as it looked quite unkept. The breakfast was included had very limit choice. I wouldn't recommend staying here however the bar next door is very nice and the lady bar attendant was very attentive and friendly. She couldn't do enough for us - this made our stay much better.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2018

I booked a room over the phone with Anna. She was friendly and helpful. When we checked in, Anna was there and just as friendly and helpful. All other employees we encountered were friendly and helpful...custodians, housekeepers and breakfast staff. An enjoyable 3 night stay.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We did not choose this hotel, it was part of a tour group package that we booked. Clean & comfortable enough and close proximity to be able to buy essentials like water, etc. Breakfast good and Dukes eatery does good food although service a little slow.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple