All reviews pool side room was clean hot tub riverside dukes motel pet
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed here 2 yrs ago & we are Wyndham timeshare owners in Hawaii, so used Wyndham rewards. Our 1st room keycards did NOT work so I returned to the desk to get keys fixed, after we got in the room there was a loud noise in the ceiling that would keep me awake all night. Return to the desk and the clerk said she would not help me until she took care of everyone else checking in. I had to wait through three guests checking in, in addition to a staff person who needed something done in the office. Finally the clerk said she had no rooms except on the second floor and no elevator. I said I didn't care if it was a king room I needed the ground floor. After 30 minutes of waiting we finally got a room that did turn out to be a king room ANYHOW!! This hotel hires DINGBATS!!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 19 July 2016

The Ramada enjoys the elegance Ramada is known for, though the rooms are older and show their age. We also had light bulbs out. Service was generally very good, but at check in only one person was working and the wait was long. The door locks on our room and the outside doors sometimes failed to open. Breakfast was excellent. We paid an inexpensive price, though I believe that is not usually the case. I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed here as part of a last minute deal from Priceline. We were pleasantly surprised at the hotel. The rooms felt clean, however our room did have a sewer odor to it. They offered to move us, but unfortunately we had settled in and did not want to pack up and move again. (Closing the bathroom door stopped the smell). The front desk was helpful, the beds were comfortable, and the hotel as a whole was very quiet. The free breakfast in the morning was good and filling.
We would defiantly stay here again, but maybe next time see the room before unloading all of our gear.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family