“Surprisingly wonderful”

Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We wanted to try something new today, and were not disappointed In the slightest! This cafe has a great selection of sandwiches, wraps, salads, soup and sides. I had the steak and cheese sandwich with pasta salad. The flavors exceeded my expectations 100x. The ingredients were all fresh, and in great combination. We also got a salad- and it was a REAL salad, not just iceberg lettuce and some veggies on a plate- I’m talking fresh greens, spinach, sprouts, the works! We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

After reading the good reviews I decided to go here for lunch while in Casper today, and I'm so glad I did! I had a bowl of tequila lime chicken soup and the dill cucumber salad and they were both very good...as were the blueberry muffin and the bread that was served with the soup. Not to mention the fast and friendly service. I'll definitely go back whenever I'm in Casper during the week!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I love this place, I dream about the Hawaiian Pork Tacos!!! Im addicted to everything on the menu and the best part is the service.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The Cottage is "off the beaten path" on Lincoln street between 1st and 2nd streets so I sometimes forget about it, but it's well worth the trip. They have excellent homemade soups, salads and sandwiches served in a quaint old house atmosphere. There are complimentary muffins with every meal and the special changes from day to day. I've been there several times and have never had a bad meal or bad service; both are excellent. This is well worth a stop during your lunch hour. Do check their hours though so you don't miss them.

1  Thank judytroh
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and wonderful service in a lovely atmosphere. Highly recommend. The muffins and sandwiches are great. Don't miss this gem.

Been to The Cottage Cafe? Share your experiences!