“Best Hawaiian Pork Tacos ”
Review of The Cottage Cafe

The Cottage Cafe
Ranked #10 of 186 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I love this place, I dream about the Hawaiian Pork Tacos!!! Im addicted to everything on the menu and the best part is the service.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The Cottage is "off the beaten path" on Lincoln street between 1st and 2nd streets so I sometimes forget about it, but it's well worth the trip. They have excellent homemade soups, salads and sandwiches served in a quaint old house atmosphere. There are complimentary muffins with every meal and the special changes from day to day. I've been there several times and have never had a bad meal or bad service; both are excellent. This is well worth a stop during your lunch hour. Do check their hours though so you don't miss them.

1  Thank judytroh
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and wonderful service in a lovely atmosphere. Highly recommend. The muffins and sandwiches are great. Don't miss this gem.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

This is a small house with an addition on the side that makes for a nice place to have lunch with girl friends, co workers, etc. My husband doesn't think the portions are big enough for him but they are fine for me. The Tequila Lime Chicken soup is very good, you always get a homemade fruit muffin as an appetizer. I've had almost everything on the menu and liked everything, they are consistently good. I've done their take out many times as it's a good way to get their food but not take up space in their small (sometime noisy) dining room. They are lunch only

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We had stopped for gas and were hungry. It was 1:05 Wednesday afternoon when we entered the Cottage. We were greeted by a lovely young lady who is the owners wife. Asia, our waitress, was very helpful in selections, since we wanted to try different sandwiches on homemade bread, muffins and salads. Each were amazing. Thank you for your friendliness and hospitality. We will plan on stopping there again when our travels bring us to Wyoming.

Been to The Cottage Cafe? Share your experiences!