“Eaten here many times, quaint house, great wait staff, consistently good food”
Review of The Cottage Cafe

The Cottage Cafe
Ranked #9 of 186 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 26 June 2017

This is a small house with an addition on the side that makes for a nice place to have lunch with girl friends, co workers, etc. My husband doesn't think the portions are big enough for him but they are fine for me. The Tequila Lime Chicken soup is very good, you always get a homemade fruit muffin as an appetizer. I've had almost everything on the menu and liked everything, they are consistently good. I've done their take out many times as it's a good way to get their food but not take up space in their small (sometime noisy) dining room. They are lunch only

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We had stopped for gas and were hungry. It was 1:05 Wednesday afternoon when we entered the Cottage. We were greeted by a lovely young lady who is the owners wife. Asia, our waitress, was very helpful in selections, since we wanted to try different sandwiches on homemade bread, muffins and salads. Each were amazing. Thank you for your friendliness and hospitality. We will plan on stopping there again when our travels bring us to Wyoming.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Had the breakfast burrito and rhubarb muffins to go(I know, strange combo, but compliments each other nicely).

The burrito was smothered in chili, and was very, very tasty. The combination of meat, potatoes, eggs and cheese was perfectly balanced with a nice kick from the chili to finish it out. Just perfect. The chili tastes like the 'classic, cooked all day savory deliciousness' from the old mexican lady the inherited the recipe from her grandmother.
The muffins are soft and not overly sweet, and just a bit tangy.

10/10 will order again in future.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Eaten here many many times. More of a girlie place for a quiet visit, smaller portions and more gourmet type foods. My husband wouldn't be full but I always am. Nice atmosphere, great wait staff and food is consistently good no matter what I've chosen. The Chicken Lime soup is fantastic and comes with most meals. Back room can be quite cold in the winter time, little fireplace can't keep it warm and the dining area where the front door opens can also be cool with the door opening and closing so often. Wear your coats or warm clothes if eating in those areas and it's freezing out side. Great take out service also.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

The Cottage is a small quaint place to have lunch. They offer a variety of sandwiches and wraps. Highly recommend the soups. Have eaten there numerous times and have never been disappointed in my food. The only downside is that they are not open on weekends.

Been to The Cottage Cafe? Share your experiences!